|Name Of Threat||Tastatu Screen Locker|
|Type Of Threat||Trojans|
|Infected Browser||Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Opera.|
|Affected System||Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP|
|Distributive Methods||Untrustworthy third party software down-loader, downloading torrents etc|
Detailed Information On Tastatu Screen Locker
Tastatu Screen Locker is a deceptive computer viral infection that can be categorized into the Trojans family and can able to contaminates several kinds of Windows Operating System such as Vista, 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP etc. as well as various popular Web Browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari etc. It is a program that can be loaded into a constant window on the screen and disables the user commands on the desktop. The main intension of designing this malware by the con artist is to extort huge amount of money from the innocent users either by brutally cheating or by tricking them. It just seems like a ransomware but doesn't possess the file encryption functions and also not having any contact details.
Character Sketch Of Tastatu Screen Locker
Tastatu Screen Locker is a disastrous programming application that can soundlessly get inside the targeted computer system by using various malicious distributive channels like pirated or cracked gaming servers, downloading torrents websites, corrupted external drives, untrustworthy downloading sources, official downloading web pages, updates of Java scripts, porn sites, fake software updater, email spam campaigns, free file hosting websites, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, clicking suspicious pop-up ads, peer to peer file sharing network, reading junked e-mail attachments, software bundling method etc. This Trojans can run as Tastatu.exe on the deceived machine and displays a windows titled as “Tastatu – Computer Has Been Locked”. That window prompts a short note with some system details as a software encryption technologies named R12V0 which has been developed by the Isode Ltd.
Failure Of Tastatu Screen Locker
Tastatu Screen Locker is a very dangerous malware threat that can disables all the security measures like firewall protection mechanism and anti-virus programs of the affected computer system. It can decreases the overall system performances and its speed both by eating up all the available resources of the infected system. It can corrupt any user data that are stored on the compromised machine.
How To Abolish Tastatu Screen Locker
There are two possible effective methods by which you can easily abolish this Tastatu Screen Locker malware threat by using either of the methods like manual or automatic techniques from the compromised machine.
Steps to Remove Tastatu Screen Locker
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Tastatu Screen Locker
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Tastatu Screen Locker
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Tastatu Screen Locker and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Tastatu Screen Locker
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Tastatu Screen Locker and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Tastatu Screen Locker. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Tastatu Screen Locker related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Tastatu Screen Locker, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Tastatu Screen Locker Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Tastatu Screen Locker Running Processes.
- Right Click on Tastatu Screen Locker and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Tastatu Screen Locker and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Tastatu Screen Locker Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Tastatu Screen Locker, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!