|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware as threat to your computer|
|GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Malwarebytes||4.6.149334||Trj.Win64.GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware.BB|
|AegisLab||2.847332||Variant of Win64/Trojan.GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware.C|
|VX Vault||7.6.439||SpywareZapper, Spyware.Mywebtattoo|
|Suggestion: Uninstall GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware Completely – Free Download|
GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Second Life Friends Online 2.3 , Aiya! X 1.0 , Logic Pro Controller 1.01 , XNJB 1.5.10 , Snocator 2 , ooVoo 220.127.116.11 , LatinEdit 0.1 , MacForensicsLab Write Controller 1.0 , DroidAssets 1.1.0 , Learn – Edition 4.1 , GoKart Racer Top Times Widget 1.03 , Visible Body Anatomy And Physiology v1.2.8 , Meander 2.3 , FreeTar X 1.1.1 , MenuTemperature 1.5.3
Actions Performed By GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware
GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware is identified by security analysts as another crypto demanding virus belongs to a ransomware family. Being an invasive and intrusive infection, it penetrates inside the PC silently and after that it immediately stops the security software. It creates its copies and add to registry so that it can start itself automatically when you restart your Computer. It uses asymmetric AES cipher algorithm to lock users targeted files such as audios, videos, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. Similar to another crypto demanding cyber threat, GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware encrypts users files just only for financial purposes because after locking files, it asks victims to pay large sum of ransom fee. It often displays ransom note that includes instruction on how to make contact with cyber crooks or pay ransom fee.
Ways Through Which Recognize The Affected Files Of GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware
GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware is really worrisome ransomware infection that is specifically designed by applying custom AES-256 cipher. The affected files of this ransomware are featured with the blank icons and the executing program often minimized to taskbar and the open source for new program window entitled as “Uninstall”. However the window of GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware is not generated by the Microsoft Windows. After getting it’s ransom message, most of the System users decided to pay ransom fee to decrypt files. If you are also one of those affected users who decided to pay ransom fee to creators of GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware then it is one of your bad decision because there is zero guarantee that your files will be decrypted even paying large sum of ransom fee. Instead of paying the large sum of ransom fee, users are highly advised to get rid of GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware ASAP.
How To Remove GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware related programs.
Remove GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware related entries.
Remove GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free GANDCRAB V5.0.4 ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.