Get More Knowledge on .da_vinci_code extension
.da_vinci_code extension is the latest ransomware virus that gets your personal and private files encrypted when it attacks your computer. According to our research, this virus is spread through the exploit kits, attached files of junk emails, pornographic domains and malicious torrent files shared by the third party websites. With the intrusion of .da_vinci_code extension malware, there will be huge troubles is coming to you. Almost all types of your personal and crucial PC files, including personal photos, music files, videos, office files and other important documents will be encrypted by this threat.
Although, .da_vinci_code extension virus will add a weird file extension to the end of each system files and you will not be able to open any of them. The main question is that who created such evil malware and what they want from you? Well, the maker of this ransomware is cyber criminals and they wants more and more money. The hackers created .da_vinci_code extension ransomware to rob all the victims by selling the decryption key for restoring PC files locked by this threat.
However, if your computer files have been encrypted with .da_vinci_code extension, then you will see a pop up message or a TXT / HTML file left by the cyber hackers, which informs you that your all files have been encrypted by them and you have to purchase the decryption key if you want to recover all your files quickly. Also, they will tell you how to contact them and how to transfer money to them. But it is quite impossible to let the police find them because they use random email account to contact with you and require you to pay with Bitcoins.
The developer of .da_vinci_code extension virus know how to import the files to each victims, so they charge a lot for the decryption key. Though it is quite expensive and lots of victims still compromise and pay the ransom money to them, because that is the only hope. But is it true? In fact, it is not guaranteed that even after paying the ransom amount cyber criminals will give you the decryption key. Therefore, it is not wise to send money to the creator of .da_vinci_code extension virus, because the cyber criminal do not deserve any trust.
Moreover, .da_vinci_code extension threat can transfer a huge amount of malware, spyware and other nasty infections onto your infected machine which facilitate the cyber hacker to gather your confidential and private information such as banking login details, that may be used by the crooks for commercial purposes. Please note that, the paying money to the hackers may not recover your files. Instead, it gives hacker a chance to steal you data related to banking accounts. Therefore, our tech team recommend all victims to eliminate .da_vinci_code extension ransomware immediately from the system first and then try some powerful data recovery software in order to get the encrypted files back.
How To Remove .da_vinci_code extension From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .da_vinci_code extension Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .da_vinci_code extension related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .da_vinci_code extension From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .da_vinci_code extension related items from list.
Uninstall .da_vinci_code extension From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .da_vinci_code extension related items from the programs list.
Delete .da_vinci_code extension From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .da_vinci_code extension related programs.
Remove .da_vinci_code extension Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .da_vinci_code extension related entries.
Remove .da_vinci_code extension Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .da_vinci_code extension virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .da_vinci_code extension Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.