|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ClamAV||5.5.559839||Trj.Win64.Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware.AA|
|Alibaba||4.324659||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Knitting Wizard 1.1.2 , Layer Groups 2.1.0 , Expression 1.3.5 , Tumblr Backup 1.0 , DivX Plus Web Player 2.0 , Engadget Widget 1.0 , Jamie\’s Recipes 1.0 , Finder Workspaces 2.2 , CPUMenu 1.1 , BuddyTracker 1.0 , Virtuoso 6.4 , deDigitalEffects Vol.3 1.6 , Awareness 1.1 , Game of Thrones , EventSync 1.0.1 , Publisher Plus 1.1.0 , Propagator 1.0b2
A Short Definition Of Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware
Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware is a cryptovirus and it locks your system to demand the ransom amount. Your files will get encrypted and the system become inaccessible. It totally spoil your system such that you can’t open any file. This ransomware is very hazardous so that you will become victim. This ransomware was recently reported as it drop an exe file in your system which may be observed in the temp directory.
How Does Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware Enters Into Your System
Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware enters through the social media, spam email attachments, peer to peer file transfer, unpatched software, visiting low quality websites etc.
How Does Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware Encrypts Your Files
Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware encrypts all files by using a extension. It uses the ciphers as RSA & AES-256. This extension is actually used as the suffix at the end of your files name and lock your files. The files which get encrypted are as images, documents, power-point, spreadsheet, archives etc. The file formats which get changed are .jpg, .ppt, .doc, .png etc.
Why Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware Is Called A Hazardous PC Virus
Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware locks your file and when you will try to open your file, you will get the ransom note on your desktop screen. You will get a nasty message inside this note. In this note hackers warn you to pay the ransom fee to unlock your files. They give you instruction to pay the amount and provide a URL to click on that and get support for the decryption of files. They give you some hours to pay the amount and demand several dollars in Bitcoin to decrypt your files.
If you will pay the amount you will get cheated by them because they will not give you any decryption key. So, you should use the data recovery software to restore your data and follow the guideline to remove Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware completely.
How To Remove Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Gandcrab 5.0.4 ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.