|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Bepabepababy Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Bepabepababy Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|StopBadware||6.407409||Variant of Win32/Trojan.Bepabepababy Ransomware.C|
|Tencent||4.0.315||Yazzle Cowabanga, Adssite ToolBar|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Bepabepababy Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Bepabepababy Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Thoughtback 1.3 , Garmin VIRB Edit 3.0.1 , BluePhoneElite 2.2.8 , Perfect Keylogger Lite 1.5 , iDocument 1.4 , Photo Smart 1.0.2 , Intel Fortran Compiler Pro Edition 9.1.024 , Quinu 1.7 , MacDoc 1.3 , MacPips GuitarWorks Loop Pack 1.0 , eScan 5.5 , Disk Drill Enterprise v2.2.386 , Newspeak 3.0v17
Complete Information Of Bepabepababy Ransomware
Bepabepababy Ransomware is a latest variant of its previous Ransomware that come out recently. First of all team of security analysts discovered it and seems that it is primarily targeted to its domestic users but it doesn’t mean that it cannot affect other language speaking System users. According to the researchers, it attached a suffix to the end of the targeted filenames and delete the Shadow Volume snapshots of original files. It is created by its con artists in such a way that it can compromise System executing on Windows based Operating System and target almost all file types including audio or video files, documents, presentations, PDFs, images, spreadsheets and many more.
Upon performing the successful file encryption procedure, it displays a ransom note in HTA application window that informs victims about the encryption procedure of Bepabepababy Ransomware and instructs victims to pay USD in BTC. Once getting ransom note, most of the System users easily decided to pay ransom demanded fee but team of security analysts are not recommended to do because like predecessor variant, it also doesn’t deliver guarantee to decrypt files even paying large sum of ransom demanded fee. Therefore, it is highly advised affected users to get rid of Bepabepababy Ransomware.
Distribution Channels Of Bepabepababy Ransomware
- Spam campaigns including dubious attachments and malicious link.
- Shareware or freeware downloads including additional component.
- Infected peripheral devices used to transfer or share data.
- Infected or malicious site including several third-party or suspicious ads.
- P2P file sharing network, drive-by-downloads, fake software installers etc.
Remove Bepabepababy Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Bepabepababy Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Bepabepababy Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Bepabepababy Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Bepabepababy Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Bepabepababy Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Bepabepababy Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Bepabepababy Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Bepabepababy Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.