|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .bitcore virus as threat to your computer|
|.bitcore virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.5.1542||Common|
|Avast||3.311149||Variant of Win32/Trojan..bitcore virus.B|
|Web Security Guard||6.1.835||ProtejasuDrive, FinFisher|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .bitcore virus Completely – Free Download|
.bitcore virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Sambucus X 2.4 , Dukko 1.7 beta 2 , BugThug 1.1 , Cabrio 1.1 , Avatar Girls 1.0 , JotSpot 1.0.2 , DropJPEG 4.0 , Mighty MIDI 1.0 , Convoy Plugin 1.0.0 , Mac-ProLi X 184.108.40.206.18
Depth-Analysis On .bitcore virus
According to the cyber security analysts, .bitcore virus is yet another file-encrypting virus which was reported recently. This malware was reported by the computer users who have already been affected by this ransomware because they had lost access to their important system files. The threat have the ability to encode the crucial system files and appends extension to them. In most of the cases, the malicious files that works as a payload of this precarious virus may appears as a PDF or DOCX files attached within spam emails.
However, opening spam email folders arrived from unknown sources and double-clicking on the attached file may lead to the intrusion of .bitcore virus on your targeted Windows computer. Although, this is just a scam used by criminal hackers in order to spread this malware all around the world and infect as much as system users as possible. Typically, the threat tries to trick the users into downloading or opening the file attached to spam email. As a result, when a fake document is loaded in the foreground, the .bitcore virus started its malicious activities onto the computer’s background.
Malicious Doings Of .bitcore virus
Besides, the ransomware can also be downloaded after visiting malware-laden websites and dropped to the Temp folder for initiating its harmful activities silently. It mainly targets the specific files in order to encode them by adding a weird file extension to those targeted data. The .bitcore virus threat applies strong AES encryption algorithm to make the vital files like spreadsheets, documents, images, audio, presentations, videos, text and databases stored on victim’s machine completely inaccessible. After encoding the targeted file types, the malware displays a ransom notification that can easily be identified and usually gets dropped onto the affected system’s desktop.
What You Need To Do After .bitcore virus Attack?
According to the ransom note displayed by the cyber extortionists after this vicious attack, the users of compromised machines need to contact the operators of .bitcore virus through mentioned contact channels. Unfortunately, the encoded can not be easily retrieved because the ransomware is capable of deleting Shadow Volume copies of the data. What’s more, paying asked ransom money is never recommended because it only boosts the evil moral of criminal hackers to develop other precarious threats instead of providing a decryptor needed for file restoration. Therefore, you should remove .bitcore virus using a credible anti-malware tool and try to recover your vital data through backup copies or employing a trustworthy data recovery software.
Remove .bitcore virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .bitcore virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .bitcore virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .bitcore virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .bitcore virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .bitcore virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .bitcore virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .bitcore virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .bitcore virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.