|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus as threat to your computer|
|JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|SentinelOne (Static ML)||2018.5.9112||Non-specific|
|PhishLabs||6.155639||Variant of Win32/Trojan.JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus.A|
|Tencent||7.6.153||Email Spy Monitor 2009, Application.Yahoo_Messenger_Spy|
|Suggestion: Uninstall JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus Completely – Free Download|
JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them LineIn 2.3 , ESET Cyber Security Pro 220.127.116.11 , OrangeNote 1.0 , Birthstone Finder 4.0 , Math Stars Plus 2014r1 , Ticket to Ride 1.01 , Cook’n Recipe Organizer , Rapscallion (PPC) 2.0.2 , ReallyEasyReader 4.0.0 , Prices Drop Monitor for Amazon 4.5 , NVIDIA CUDA Drivers 6.5.18 , myApps 2.4 , Green City: Go South 1.0
All Crucial Facts That You Must Know About JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus
JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus refers to the model of operation of this malware that has been mainly derived from a Ransomware family. First of all, its attack was suspected by security analysts quite recently. The con artist or developers of this ransomware surfaces on Dark Web with an offer where they posted an ads by saying that they really wish to expand their business by adding ten people. Such an advertisement was posted on well-reputed forum dominated by the Russian speaking Computer users.
Just after few months later, JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus comes with latest variant. As per the security analysts perspective, latest variant of ransomware is written in C++ and include an option to perform work in the offline mode. It is regarded as first ransomware that implement the multi-threaded encryption where the each encryption procedure or task for any disk executes on the dedicated CPU threat.
Know About The Capability Of JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus
- Capable to have delayed start.
- Automatically execute in affected PC with random names from AppData folder.
- Make call functions from encrypted resources.
- Load the cryptolocker component after rebooting Windows PC.
- Makes affected machine too much slower and weird than before.
- Disables function of security measures and firewall settings.
- Throws several security alerts, messages or notifications on users screen.
Know How JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus Does Work
Hackers deliver a compact malicious kit for launching the ransomware attack. The team of cyber hackers write the ransomware code and then sell it under the affiliate program to those cyber hackers who have intention to launch the ransomware attack. Once attack is successfully performed by cyber criminals, ransom money is divided between coder, service provider and the attacker.
There are several reasons why hackers are attracted to such a service but the foremost reason is that it enables ransomware developers to earn money quickly. As per the depth analysis by researchers, they revealed that interested actors are granted about 75% of profit and developers take 25%. In short, JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus is not useful for user PC, therefore affected users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus from affected or compromised machine.
A: How To Remove JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by JSWORM-DECRYPT.hta Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.