|Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl are Google Redirect Virus, I-Worm.Bagle.b, Trojan.Castov, Trojan.Downloader-Small-DEJ, Tomato Trojan, Gac_32/desktop.ini, Win32:Aluroot-B [Rtk], Virus.Rootkitdrv.AO, �You Shall Not Pass� Virus, TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen, Trojan.Abe|
|Related spyware Backdoor.Win32.IRCNite.c, Modem Spy, Worm.Storm, Redpill, Conducent, Worm.Win32.Netsky, Infostealer.Ebod, AntiLeech Plugin, Premeter, VersaSearch|
|Windows Error caused by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl are – 0x00000036, 0x0000002C, 0xf0815 CBS_E_INVALID_CARDINALITY invalid cardinality, 0x00000121, 0x0000009E, 0xC000021A, 0x000000C2, 0x8024002B WU_E_LEGACYSERVER An operation did not complete because it requires a newer version of server., 0x8024E005 WU_E_EE_NOT_INITIALIZED The expression evaluator could not be initialized.|
|Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl infects these windows .dll files Microsoft.Windows.Diagnosis.Commands.UpdateDiagReport.resources.dll, httpmib.dll, PNPXAssocPrx.dll, BlbEvents.dll, kbdintam.dll, dpvacm.dll, browselc.dll, sbs_microsoft.vsa.vb.codedomprocessor.dll, hpzprw72.dll, adv02nt5.dll, L2SecHC.dll, kyw7sr02.dll, compobj.dll, Mcx2Svc.dll|
Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them PikoPixel 1.0 BETA4 , Photo Keyer 1.0.2 , properVOLUME 1.1.4 , Dimmer 1.3 , Japanese 1.0 , Bibliographer X 1.1.2 , NewsTicker 2.36 , Porthole 1.7.3 , Wolfram CDF Player 9.0.1 , NowPod 1.2b5 , Application Wizard 3.4.1 , Hacker X-8.9 , MAME Library 0.7╬▒ , Icon Junkie 2.00
Remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl From PC In The Best Effective Way
When I was downloading updates for a software at the same time my PC got infected with a virus Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl. I was informed about its presence in the system through my antivirus program. I tried each and every removal methods which were enough to remove a malware from my system but the Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl is so adamant that it is still existing in my system and creating problems for me to work properly on my PC. Anyone kindly suggest me the way to remove it from my PC as your help in any way will be highly appreciated.
Summary Of The Threat
|Symptoms||Make your system work slow, generate fake alerts, pop-ups add and many more|
|Distribution Channel||Spam email messages, bundling method|
|Detection||Download Free Scanner can detect Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl|
How Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl Invades Your System?
Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl can invade your system in numerous ways which includes spam email attachments, bundling with certain free software available online, through some suspected websites and download links, peer-to-peer sharing of data over networks and there can be some others too which can be used to intrude by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl in your PC.
The most common method for invasion Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl uses is spam email message because these are smart enough to trick user in downloading the attachments associated to it. These attachments attached to the spam emails are the best carrier of the virus like Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl. Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl infiltrates inside your PC immediately after you download the attachment to the spam email without consenting you.
What Does Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl Do In Your PC?
As Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl infiltrates in your PC, first of all it penetrate deep inside your PC so that it would be difficult for the user to trace its location. Thereafter it feeds some new entries in your Windows Registry Editor and may alter the available registry entries. Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl invokes these entries to initiate itself automatically each time when the system is started. It may also download some junk files into your system which can lead to increase the utilization of the CPU and hence can result in causing your system to hang and in some cases it may result in collapsing of system.
Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl also drops certain other malicious code into your computer which makes your compromised PC more feeble than before. As it has association with some adware and browser hijackers therefore it may hijack your browser settings and some crucial system settings and can also redirect you to some sites which can inject numbers of malware inside your PC.
How To Remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl From Your PC?
If your antivirus program is unable to detect the location of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl inside your PC then you should download Free Download Scanner to detect for its location. Once it is detected immediately remove it and reboot your system.
Steps to Remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl Running Processes.
- Right Click on Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.A!cl, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!