|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|GData||6.1.444441||[email protected] Virus.CA|
|ALYac||3.147814||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Mike’s Cards 2.1.1 , vMEye+ 2.0.1 , Poster 1.4.2 , Folder Actions Manager X 1.0 , Cribbage Forever 1.1.1 , Dive Planner 1.1 , SyBrowser 8.6.1 , Subtle Status 1.1 , MusicPlayer X 3.0 , Image Info REALbasic Classes 1.0.9 , Apple OpenGL SDK 1.2 , PassDB 1.0 , Audio Bible Player 1.5 , MacCleanse , Valentina (68K) 1.8.9r5 , panOptica 2.2 , Easy Music Converter 2.1.0 , Adobe Illustrator Updater 8.0.1
Detailed Information Of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is considered as one of the latest variant of its Ransomware family and was discovered recently by team of security researchers. As per the security analysts perspective, this ransomware is based on a service model. This type of System program is capable to target almost all users generated content including images, audio or video files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more.
Encryption Procedure Performed By [email protected] Virus
The encrypted objects of this ransomware can be easily identified because it renames the original file name and adds a file extension. Likewise other variant of its family it also locks users files for financial purposes but the most noticeable thing about this ransomware is that it writes few bytes to locked System files and delete Shadow Volume copies.
According to the researchers, [email protected] Virus application uses strong cipher algorithm to target data and makes them inaccessible. Upon performing the successful encryption procedure, it sends a file decryption key to threat creators in an obfuscated file format that asked users to purchase unique file decryption key by paying several dollars. But according to the security analysts , users should not purchase the file decryption key because there is zero guarantee that you will get the unique decryption key even paying large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, it is highly advised by experts that users should get rid of [email protected] Virus instantly instead of paying large sum of ransom fee.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Virus related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] Virus related programs.
Remove [email protected] Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] Virus related entries.
Remove [email protected] Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.