|WSH RAT is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by WSH RAT are MSIL.Arcdoor.A, TROJ_PIDIEF.SMQA, Arcam, Trojan.Agent-FPE, TROJ_TDSS.FAT, I-Worm.Burnox, NewHeur_PE, Trojan:VBS/Agent.K, Virus.VBInject.T, Totmau|
|Related spyware SpyDestroy Pro, Qakbot, SongSpy, Vapidab, iOpusEmailLogger, Trojan.Apmod, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Dibik.eic, SniperSpy, Spyware.Perfect!rem, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, WinIFixer|
|Windows Error caused by WSH RAT are – 0x8024400A WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_PARSE Same as SOAPCLIENT_PARSE_ERROR – SOAP client failed to parse the response from the server. , 0x00000048, 0x80248013 WU_E_DS_DUPLICATEUPDATEID The server sent the same update to the client with two different revision IDs., 0x8024200C WU_E_UH_FALLBACKTOSELFCONTAINED The update handler should download self-contained content rather than delta-compressed content for the update., 0x1000007E, 0x80240021 WU_E_TIME_OUT Operation did not complete because it timed out., Error 0x80246007, 0x8024000C WU_E_NOOP No operation was required., 0x0000007E|
|WSH RAT infects these windows .dll files shsvcs.dll, localui.dll, imapi.dll, msctfui.dll, dot3cfg.dll, System.Data.DataSetExtensions.ni.dll, srvcli.dll, msi.dll, ieencode.dll, isrdbg32.dll, gpprefcl.dll, cmifw.dll, agt0407.dll, iassvcs.dll|
WSH RAT may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Bejeweled Deluxe 1.73 , Equations , Click Map 1.5.1 , The Treasures Of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship 1.0 , PostworkShop Artist Edition 1.1 , Flick 2.0.3 , Optical Flares v1.3.3├é┬á , YAI 1.4.2 , ImageCalc 1.0.1 , Coupon Cabin 1.0 , Metrometer 1.0 , iDivine X 1.4 , Androkids2 1.2 , Time Control 1.2
Remove WSH RAT From Your System ( Quick Removal Steps)
Short explanation Of WSH RAT
WSH RAT is a trojan virus which is not removed by users manually. It hide itself deeply inside your computer and make your system so vulnerable. It silently sneaks into your system by spam email attachments, peer to peer files transfer, free downloads of games, music, videos, etc. It infects the system with harmful plug-ins which added to the extension. Your web browsing activities will also get interfered by numerous pop-up ads, banner ads, text ads. It modifies the internet and browser settings. When you are browsing, you will get several pop-up ads at a time. It force you to download lots of junk program. It also slowdown your system performance.
Harmful Activities Of The WSH RAT
Hackers get a big help in their wrong motives. They detect your all files remotely and fetch all confidential files to make money. It is very harmful for you because you will lose your important data that may be financial report, account details and so on. So, it is very important that you should be careful to protect your PC all time.
Common Symptoms Of WSH RAT
- Your computer will start to speak from yourself – all types of messages and pop-ups starts to say that your computer is infected and need protection.
- Your system will start to run very slow – WSH RAT infects you system and give chance to other viruses to enter in your PC either it is worm, spyware, malware, ransomware or adware. These all infects your system also and provide the system to run very slowly. They consume lots of resources.
- Various applications won’t start – when you try to run application from the desktop or start menu, nothing will happen. Sometime another program will also run by it’s own.
- You will be unable to connect internet or it may run very slowly – loss of online communication will happen and also it may be possible that your net connection will run very slowly due to the problem of router.
- The browser displays pages that you have not requested and all types of Windows open – this is the another sign of infection. WSH RAT also redirect you on several kinds of malicious web pages.
Preventive Actions From WSH RAT
- You should install quality antivirus
- Always update your antivirus and do scan of your computer daily.
- Disable auto-run
- Disable the image previews in email
- Don’t click on unknown email attachments
Steps to Remove WSH RAT
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate WSH RAT
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by WSH RAT
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by WSH RAT and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by WSH RAT
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by WSH RAT and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to WSH RAT. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the WSH RAT related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by WSH RAT, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate WSH RAT Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the WSH RAT Running Processes.
- Right Click on WSH RAT and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove WSH RAT Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by WSH RAT and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete WSH RAT Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove WSH RAT, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!