|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Guarded File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.Guarded File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|GData||8.5.859604||Trj.Win64..Guarded File Virus.AA|
|Baidu||5.552811||Variant of Win64/Trojan..Guarded File Virus.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Guarded File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.Guarded File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Bonjour Mounter 3.0.13 , Cocoatron 1.0 , Atheros WLAN USB Driver 4.5.70 , Wraparound 2.0b2 , River Raider Retaliation OS , ImageBurner 2.0 , Retro 1.2 , Norton Zone , Worms 3D 1.1 , SafariNoBrush 1.2.1 , Go Writer Lite , Joystick And Gamepad Tester 6.0 , Rainbow 0.1b , Now Playing Widget 1.0.1 , quadrium | prime 1.0
In-depth Information Regarding .Guarded File Virus
.Guarded File Virus is a file encrypting malware that can be damaging for the function of a targeted system. Security researchers discovered this trojan recently. The ransomware shares many of its features with other ransomware that have gained popularity. These malware share similar features of file encryption. They accomplish this by infecting a system with infectious payload that easily gets distributed through spam mails and bundled softwares. The mail containing .Guarded File Virus is designed to catch user’s attention by putting names of reputed firms and displaying their design templates. This can easily deceive users and make them read the attachments of these messages. The payloads are generally embedded within the documents that wants users to click on them so that the executable file can enable itself and secretly install within the system. .Guarded File Virus has been observed to be spreading using software bundles which carries the payload within a legitimate file format which makes it successful in evading detection from users or their weak anti-virus application. The purpose of this ransomware is to make users believe that only the threat actors can help them in decrypting their files back for which users need to pay a heavy ransom so that they can obtain a private decryption key from the hackers.
.Guarded File Virus immediately after getting installed encrypts several files such as images, texts, audio, video, documents, databases, archives and backups using a strong AES-256 encryption algorithm. This is followed by changing the file names of encrypted files and adding an extension to the files. The files soon become unreadable by the operating system and hence is of no use unless restored using strong data recovery software, such as one provided here. The encrypted files can be identified carrying a white icon. .Guarded File Virus immediately places a ransom note in every folder of the system and also on the desktop. The note is contained in a file. The contents of the file inform users that their system has been attacked by the ransomware and the files have been encrypted which can only be recovered by a private decryption key that was sent to remote servers. If users would like to recover their files and obtain that decryption key they need to contact on the mentioned email address. This is unlikely to help users affected by this ransomware and hence they should never contact them. .Guarded File Virus has been found to negotiate the ransom amount however users can follow these steps to remove it completely.
How To Remove .Guarded File Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .Guarded File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .Guarded File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .Guarded File Virus related items from list.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .Guarded File Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .Guarded File Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .Guarded File Virus related programs.
Remove .Guarded File Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .Guarded File Virus related entries.
Remove .Guarded File Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .Guarded File Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .Guarded File Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.