|Kido Trojan is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Kido Trojan are Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.CW, Mag Trojan, Trojan.Win32.Buzus.ym, Java/Exploit.Blacole.AN, Spam-Mailbot.ab, Troj/JSRedir-IA, Spy.Vwealer.XL, SilentThreat Trojan, Nometz.b, Mgking.exe, Trojan.Tobfy.L|
|Related spyware RealAV, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, Virus.Virut.ak, FatPickle Toolbar, SpyPal, Redpill, Qakbot, Inspexep, Spyware.CnsMin, Adware.BHO.BluSwede|
|Windows Error caused by Kido Trojan are – 0x80242004 WU_E_UH_DOESNOTSUPPORTACTION A request for the handler to install (uninstall) an update could not be completed because the update does not support install (uninstall)., 0x000000F6, 0x80244033 WU_E_PT_ECP_FAILURE_TO_EXTRACT_DIGEST The file digest could not be extracted from an external cab file., 0x80240008 WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND The key for the item queried could not be found., 0x80244031 WU_E_PT_ECP_INVALID_FILE_FORMAT The format of a metadata file was invalid., 0x00000027, 0x00000003, 0x8024800A WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNHANDLER The update was not processed because its update handler could not be recognized., 0x80240032 WU_E_INVALID_CRITERIA The search criteria string was invalid., 0x8024D00C WU_E_SETUP_REBOOT_TO_FIX Windows Update Agent could not be updated because a restart of the system is required., 0x0000002F|
|Kido Trojan infects these windows .dll files dbnetlib.dll, FDResPub.dll, miglibnt.dll, ACShellExt3UI.dll, t2embed.dll, rdprefdrvapi.dll, ciodm.dll, WMPNSSUI.dll, agt040c.dll, sdpblb.dll, usbperf.dll|
Kido Trojan may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them AppExe 2.0b , Insight 1.0.3 , After Dark Updater 4.0.4 , cf/x collagePRO (upgrade) 2.1.0 , RefactorIT 2.7b , Deluxe PocMon , LinkOptimizer , Translate’em 1.0 , BookingCenter Pro 6.0 , Agena , iSimple Icons 2.0 , iMathGeo 2.7.2 , AutoMile , Tune Backup 10.2 , Bitcasa 3.0.0
Remove Kido Trojan Quickly From Windows
A Brief Idea About Kido Trojan
Kido Trojan is a perilous trojan virus infection for the computer. It is created by the hackers. This misleading malware is silently inject into the computer and capable to do malicious activities inside the computer. It installed deeply inside the system. Once it get installed, it disable antivirus and firewall protection. This malware capable to makes the system more vulnerable. It steals important information of the users and make them victim. It brings more viruses by the backdoor system that creates more damages into the computer. In short it is a risky threat that hamper your security and privacy.
How Kido Trojan Will Get Intrude Into Your System?
Kido Trojan uses variety of methods to inject into the computer. It easily modify the Windows operating system without any permission of the user. Some of the general intrusive methods are – Kido Trojan get downloaded into the system via bundled with free third party software or programs. The spam email or junk email attachments which provide the infection when user click on the attachments file to open it. The other penetrating methods are used as visiting the malicious websites like suspicious or unknown sites that you never visit before, porn websites, torrent and etc. Playing online games, downloading pirated or cracked software, network file sharing or media files can also invade Kido Trojan into your system. Downloading the fake program or software updates can also deliver this virus inside the system. By clicking on the suspicious links or deceptive advertisements get redirect on the malicious site where more viruses get installed into the computer. By injecting the infections USB drives or the external media like CD, DVD, etc are also one of the most effective methods to deliver this trojan virus.
The Harmful Effects Of Kido Trojan
When Kido Trojan get installed into your computer, it leads to the major modification. It mess up the system and destroy the whole PC. Some of the common effects that can be visualize are:
- Kido Trojan silently injects into the computer without any user’s consent.
- It destroy the computer files, programs, software and etc.
- It disable the firewall and antivirus protection.
- Kido Trojan brings other similar spyware, threats, and malware inside the system.
- Block the vital features such as registry editor, task manager, control panel and etc.
- Steal financial and personal data to send it to the hackers.
- Create the new registry keys to start itself automatically into the system.
- Develop the backdoor onto the computer and allow hackers to access remotely the computer.
How to Remove Kido Trojan from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Kido Trojan from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Kido Trojan using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Kido Trojan
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Kido Trojan.
Step3: How to Uninstall Kido Trojan from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Kido Trojan and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Kido Trojan and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Kido Trojan and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Kido Trojan and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Kido Trojan Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Kido Trojan to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Kido Trojan named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Kido Trojan entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Kido Trojan, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.