|Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ are CeeInject.gen!DR, Trojan.Popupper, Win32/FakeSpypro, Kryptik.OY, I-Worm.Redist, Trojan.Tooso, Trojan:Win32/Alureon.CT, Trojan.VB.gip, Trojan-Spy.Banker.PPAW, Trojan:js/blacoleref.g|
|Related spyware FirstLook, LympexPCSpy, Worm.Nucrypt.gen, Killmbr.exe, BugDokter, Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.fqm, DSSAgent, PCSecureSystem, TSPY_BANKER.ID, WinRAR 2011 Hoax|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ are – 0x0000001E, 0xf0801 CBS_E_NOT_INITIALIZED session not initialized, 0x8024D005 WU_E_SETUP_SOURCE_VERSION_MISMATCH Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the versions specified in the INF do not match the actual source file versions., 0x000000F8, 0x0000003D, 0x80240008 WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND The key for the item queried could not be found., 0x8024800B WU_E_DS_CANTDELETE The update was not deleted because it is still referenced by one or more services., 0x0000003B, 0x0000008B, 0x8024400D WU_E_PT_SOAP_CLIENT Same as SOAP_E_CLIENT – SOAP client found the message was malformed; fix before resending., 0x000000A7|
|Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ infects these windows .dll files FunctionDiscoveryFolder.dll, PortableDeviceStatus.dll, EhStorShell.dll, mshwusa.dll, System.xml.Resources.dll, hpzprw71.dll, msjava.dll, IPBusEnum.dll, eapp3hst.dll, TPPrnUIdeu.dll, themeservice.dll|
Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Compress PDF Workflow 6.0 , U.S.A. Flag Desktop Picture , BubbleShare iPhoto Plug-in 1.4.2 , iScorn 2.0 , GeekTalk 2.0 , Tom Clancys Ghost Recon 1.4 , The Snow 1.0 , SafariTabConfig 0.1.0 , Moon Phase Calendar 1.0 , MacTunePro , OmniOutliner Pro 4.0.5 , Random Shapes 3.0 , iTPV 1.3.1
Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ : How To Delete? (Trojan Removal Guide)
Technical Description On Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ
- Name: Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ
- Type: Trojan
- Risk Impact: High
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows OS
What Do You Know About Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ?
Cyber criminals behind this Trojan virus exploit the software or hardware vulnerabilities onto the affected machine and mislead victimized system users to click on the intrusive links or ads and download rogue applications as well. It may promote fake Adobe Flash update and a special codec which is extremely needed to view a video and mislead you into clicking on them that will cause dangerous issues on your computer. Additionally, Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ may equipped with a harmful link usually crafted in junk emails arrived on your mailbox from unreliable sources. Although, Trojan attacks are not limited to the regular PC users, but also attack a large company in order to reach a larger audience. According to the malware researchers, this threat has been involved in widespread virus attack.
How To Protect Yourself From Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ Attack?
In order to prevent your machine from the attack of such notorious Trojan viruses, you need to browse the web with extreme careful. You should avoid opening the files attached to junk or clicking on the embedded links that usually arrived on your mailbox from unfamiliar sources. Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ may also invade your machine when you click on intrusive ads or sponsored links displayed on redirected web portals. Also, equipped your Windows computer with a reputable anti-malware tool as well. In case, if already infected with such dangerous malware, use a trustworthy anti-malware shield recommended below in this article for complete removal of Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ.
Steps to Remove Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.X97M.DONOFF.BJ, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!