This article will help you to delete Facebook virus and their attributes from the infected computer system. Hence, throughly follow all the removal tips given at the bottom of this section.
Details Of Threat
|Name Of Threat||Facebook virus|
|Type Of Threat||Trojans Horse|
|Affected System||Win 32/64, 8.1, 7, XP, 10, Vista, 8.|
|Infected Browser||Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox.|
|Spreading Techniques||Email spam campaigns, untrustworthy downloading sources, corrupted external drives etc.|
Complete Analysis On Facebook virus
Facebook virus is a general name that is used to describes the several scams and malware threats promoted through this Facebook social media site. It mainly defines different ways that is being used to hack the victim’ s Facebook account for its malicious purposes. It can easily infects several accounts by automatically sending malicious links with some deceptive messages to the victim’s friend by using Messenger. It can contaminates different types of Windows based Operating System like 7, XP, Win 32/64, Vista, 10, 8/8.1 etc and several notable Web Browser Search Engines such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera etc. The end goal of creating such malware threat by the remote hackers is to gain huge amount of profitable revenue from the victim of the corrupted system.
Noticeable Symptoms Of Facebook virus
Facebook virus is a traitorous cyber threat which can secretly gets penetrated into the victimized computer system by using any deceptive spreading methods such as download free things from untrusted websites, fake invoices, email spam campaigns, corrupted external drives, pornographic or adult sites, hacked executable files, software bundling method, free file hosting websites, downloading torrents websites, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, online gaming server, peer to peer file sharing network, untrustworthy downloading sources, reading junked e-mail attachments, fake software updater etc. It can easily gather all the confidential informations of the victim that are stored on the infected machines and is purposely shared with the third party to fulfill its evil intension.
Unwanted Behavior Caused By Facebook virus
Facebook virus is a mendacious threat which can deactivates the security measure applications like anti-malware programs and firewall protection mechanism of the affected computer system. It may even collects crucial data for gaining lots of revenue from its victim. It can also download or install certain malicious programs into the infected system without user authorizations.
How To Terminate Facebook virus
It is really essential to remove Facebook virus from the contagious computer system by using either manual or automatic removal guide as early as detected.
>>Free Download Facebook virus Scanner<<
Manual Facebook virus Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Facebook virus
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Facebook virus, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Facebook virus Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Facebook virus infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Facebook virus infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Facebook virus, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Facebook virus
How to View Facebook virus Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Facebook virus related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Facebook virus Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Facebook virus, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Facebook virus Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Facebook virus.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Facebook virus related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Facebook virus related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Facebook virus associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Facebook virus, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.
Facebook virus Removal Guide In Other Languages