|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .uanl File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.uanl File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||5.1.309204||Trj.Win32..uanl File Virus.AC|
|Alibaba||6.117549||Variant of Win32/Trojan..uanl File Virus.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .uanl File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.uanl File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MegaPEG Pro HD 3.3.2 , SecureFM , Squibble Lite 1.0 , Nicecast v1.10.8 , iTunes Current Song Menu 6.0 , Spamnix for Eudora 3.0.30 , Batch Delete 1.0 , R-U-ON 1.2 , TouchDraw 1.11.2 , Cocoa UltraSMS 1.4 , Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.20125.0 , CallitADay 2.2 , jalada Zen Writer 1.0.2 , PsychBook CMS 2.1.6 , MOV to DVD Creator , Chop 1.0b , Motion FX 1.1.4 , Darwin Streaming Server 6.0.3 , WhatRoute Launcher X 1.0.1
In-Depth Analysis On .uanl File Virus
.uanl File Virus is actually part of a hugely popular Ransomware family. As a System user, almost everyone familiar with a fact that this Ransomware family is one of the worst cryptovirus that keep design, code and interface too much close to original malware. It has list with 126 file extension that lock users stored files. This Ransomware keep appearing on radar of the malware researchers.
Like the predecessor, .uanl File Virus also enters inside the Windows PC secretly using several tricky and deceptive ways but mainly spread via spam emails. System users often tricked by the logos of trusted companies and promises of the easy money through money transfer services. The payload of such a ransomware is often located at the hacked or compromised site and macro-enabled document.
Once .uanl File Virus gets installed it started the file encryption procedure immediately. This ransomware is capable to lock users all generated content such as audio or video clips, documents, databases, texts, PDFs, spreadsheets, presentations and many more. The locked files of this ransomware can be notified easily because it uses an extension. After performing the successful encryption procedure, its developers throws a ransom alert as an HTA application window.
HTA application window includes information about the encryption procedure of .uanl File Virus. It mentioned that files are locked using AES-256 file encryption algorithm and the decryption of file is only possible by paying US dollars in Bitcoin. But team of security analysts are strictly warned victims to no do so because ransom note is just only a tricky way used to trick more and more System users just only for financial purposes. Therefore, team of security analysts are highly advised victims to get rid of .uanl File Virus instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
How To Remove .uanl File Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .uanl File Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .uanl File Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .uanl File Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.