|Trojan.Agent.DWYH is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Agent.DWYH are Trojan.Clicker-IS, Monikey, Yahoo Trojan, Whispy, Troj/Dloadr-DKK, Trojan.Lukicsel, Trojan-Downloader.Agent-CCC, Trojan.Downloader.Tiny-FL, Trojan.Downloader.Agent-QT|
|Related spyware VersaSearch, EmailSpyMonitor, XP Antivirus Protection, DoctorVaccine, Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.bubl, Kidda, Sesui, DisqudurProtection, VirusSchlacht, Spyware.Ardakey, Email-Worm.Zhelatin.vy, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, SchijfBewaker, Adware.TSAdbot|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Agent.DWYH are – 0x000000A1, 0xf081B CBS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE the processor architecture specified is not supported, 0x80248014 WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNSERVICE An operation did not complete because the service is not in the data store., 0x8024A002 WU_E_AU_NONLEGACYSERVER The old version of the Automatic Updates client has stopped because the WSUS server has been upgraded., 0x8024401F WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR Same as HTTP status 500 – an error internal to the server prevented fulfilling the request., 0x80246004 WU_E_DM_NEEDDOWNLOADREQUEST An operation could not be completed because a download request is required from the download handler., 0x00000071, 0x000000D7, 0x8024D006 WU_E_SETUP_TARGET_VERSION_GREATER Windows Update Agent could not be updated because a WUA file on the target system is newer than the corresponding source file., 0x00000067, Error 0x80246017|
|Trojan.Agent.DWYH infects these windows .dll files AuxiliaryDisplayCpl.dll, winstrm.dll, agt0416.dll, MineSweeper.dll, p2pnetsh.dll, wscmisetup.dll, dfsrres.dll, rvse.dll, PurblePlace.dll, kbdhe220.dll, System.Xml.Linq.ni.dll, hpowiad1.dll, Microsoft.PowerShell.Security.dll, tipresx.dll|
Trojan.Agent.DWYH may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them PowerQuote 18.104.22.168 , Deckset 1.2.3 , Tuto\’s Nite Light 1.2 , Australia Post Widget 1.7.0 , JumpBox for the Movable Type 1.1.11 , Musket & Artillery: American Revolutionary War 1.1 , omPlayer 1.05 , iUnit X 3.7 , Time Sheet Manager 2.1 , Karate Champ XL 1.0 , Private Cache 1.2.0 , Unlock Selection 1.1 , Snow Dance 3D Screensaver 1.2 , Fireplace 3D Lite 1.1.0 , UK Train Timetables 1.4b , 3D Toolbox 4.0.3 , Structorizer 3.20 , Splice 1.5.4
How To Delete Trojan.Agent.DWYH From PC Forever
Is your Windows machine get infected by Trojan.Agent.DWYH? Are you unable to perform any task on your Windows machine normally? Looking for an expert’s solution to get rid of it? If so, you are absolutely at the right place. Here, an effective solution is described with the help of this guide you can easily get rid out of Trojan.Agent.DWYH with minimal effort and ease.
Technical Details Of Trojan.Agent.DWYH
|Name of Threat||Trojan.Agent.DWYH|
|Risk Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Description||Trojan.Agent.DWYH is one of the worst Trojan infection that opens System backdoor secretly and download several malicious threats inside the machine.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, Bundling method, Pirated software, Gambling site, Infected Devices, P2P file sharing sources etc.|
Harmful Actions Perform By Trojan.Agent.DWYH
- Download several malicious threats
- Degrades System and Internet working speed
- Hampers surfing experience
- Throws several fake alerts or notifications
- Disables security measures
- Exploits Computer vulnerabilities and much more.
All Crucial Facts That you Must Know About Trojan.Agent.DWYH
Trojan.Agent.DWYH is another vicious program belongs to the Trojan community. This misleading and dangerous malware has been created by the group of cyber criminals who want to earn online profit from the novice or innocent users. It is crafted and designed by the hackers in such a way that it can easily affect all version of Windows Operating System including Windows Vista, Server, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10.
Being a notorious and dubious Computer threats, it get intrudes into the PC silently without seeking for users permission. The developers of this malware uses various ways to compromise Windows machine but it mainly spread via spam campaigns. Spam campaigns included the dubious attachments and suspicious links. Besides, malware can also enters inside the PC via bundling method, suspicious or in-text links, torrent or porn sites, P2P file sharing network, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, malicious hyperlinks and much more.
Reasons Why Should Delete Trojan.Agent.DWYH From PC Immediately
Doesn’t matter how Trojan.Agent.DWYH introduce itself inside your PC. As soon as it invades inside your PC, you have to really face with several serious issues. It opens the System backdoor secretly and allows cyber hackers to access your PC illegally. It hides itself deep inside your machine and lead your PC to the several major damages. By eating up too much resources, it downpours performance speed of System as well as Internet. It injects too much malicious code at startup or boot section to start itself automatically when users starts their Windows machine. Apart from these, the worst behavior of Trojan.Agent.DWYH is to information tracking. It is capable to collect users all personal data and forwarded them to hackers with evil intentions. Therefore, the removal of Trojan.Agent.DWYH is highly recommended from affected machine.
How to Remove Trojan.Agent.DWYH from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DWYH from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Agent.DWYH using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Agent.DWYH
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Agent.DWYH.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DWYH from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Agent.DWYH and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Agent.DWYH and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Agent.DWYH and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Agent.DWYH and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Agent.DWYH Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Agent.DWYH to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Agent.DWYH named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Agent.DWYH entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Agent.DWYH, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.