|Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C are Trojan.VB.gip, Trojan.Win32.StartPage.fnr, Virus.Vbcrypt.BI, I-Worm.Ley, IRC/BackDoor.SdBot4.ACUL, Virus.Obfuscator.ABG, VB.BE, Trojan.Vietak.A, Infostealer.Banker.G, Virus.Obfuscator.ADL, Proxy.Slaper.cj, W32.Exploz|
|Related spyware Contextual Toolbar, AboutBlankUninstaller, Generic.dx!baaq, ActiveX_blocklist, Premeter, Adware.BHO.je, AntiSpywareControl, Backdoor.Prorat.h, Worm.Wootbot|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C are – 0x00000124, 0x80244030 WU_E_PT_ECP_INIT_FAILED The external cab processor initialization did not complete., 0x8024000D WU_E_XML_MISSINGDATA Windows Update Agent could not find required information in the update’s XML data., 0x00000054, 0x000000A4, 0x000000FA, 0x80244021 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_GATEWAY Same as HTTP status 502 – the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request., 0x80244010 WU_E_PT_EXCEEDED_MAX_SERVER_TRIPS The number of round trips to the server exceeded the maximum limit., 0x8024001A WU_E_POLICY_NOT_SET A policy value was not set., 0x8024A005 WU_E_AU_NO_REGISTERED_SERVICE No unmanaged service is registered with AU., 0x80244031 WU_E_PT_ECP_INVALID_FILE_FORMAT The format of a metadata file was invalid.|
|Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C infects these windows .dll files Microsoft.Web.Management.WebDAVClient.dll, ehCIR.ni.dll, hpD5400t.dll, FntCache.dll, iertutil.dll, pipres.dll, TaskScheduler.resources.dll, ChkrRes.dll, mcGlidHostObj.ni.dll, cabview.dll, msrd3x40.dll, nvwgf2um.dll|
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MI-SUGAR 0.5.8 , CameraBag 2 v2.5.0 , SoraView 1.0pr4 , Functional 1.2 , Ph├╢pher 1.2 , Parnian XTension 3.0 , Uptime with winfix X 1.0 , Cribbage Plus! 1.1.6 , Net DICTionary (68K) 1.2.1 , memoPod 1.2 , Small Business Tracker Deluxe 2.0 , 3D Matrix Code Screensaver
Eradicate Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C Virus Infection Completely
Got Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C on your PC? Unable to delete the virus from your computer? Is your PC very slow after its arrival? Looking for easy method to delete the virus infection? Read the article and follow the steps mentioned below here to permanently get rid of the malware.
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C is a heuristic computer virus infection. It is such brutal computer infection that gets into your computer system without asking your permission. This type of threats is able to infect all the versions even latest version of the Windows operating system. The presence of this nasty virus is the reason behind all the unusual things and severe issues on your system. On arriving successfully on the targeted PC, its first job is to replicate its files and hides them under system files. As a result, it is bit cumbersome to detect the actual location of its main file and them to remove its permanently from PC. Trojan virus keeps changing its location time to time. Being hideous in nature, even the security programs like firewall and Windows Defender are not able to detect its presence easily. Even if anti-virus program alerts you about its existence, it will not be to remove them properly.
This is so because Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C on entering your PC at first disables all the security applications installed on the system. And so it fails to remove the malware efficiently. A trojan virus creates too much of damage and annoyances inside the targeted system. The only motive of the trojan virus is to perform various malicious activities once it arrive son the targeted PC. The virus infection deeply roots inside and makes several unwanted changes. It makes changes in the DNS settings, configuration settings and registry entry. It then creates loopholes and irrelevant path for cyber spooks to invasde the system silently.
The advance technique is used by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C in order to eat up huge system resources such as CPU and occupy all the memory space which makes system processes very slow. Execution of lots of malicious processes and tasks slow down the running speed of the compromised PC. The creepy threat may sometimes generate fake warning messages and alerts. It is able responsible for installing various malevolent codes into the computer. So you must remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C using an effective removal guide or a removal tool.
Steps to Remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!