|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Guarded Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|.Guarded Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ALYac||1.447235||Variant of Win64/Trojan..Guarded Ransomware.B|
|Sucuri SiteCheck||4.2.547||IESecurityPro, WinSpyControl|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Guarded Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
.Guarded Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them YoruFukurou , TabView 2.13 , iPhone Data Recovery , IOGraph 0.9.1 , FastComputer v1.1 , Vegas Jackpot Gold 1.0 , GraphicConverter v9.2 , Ripcord 1.0b15c10 , Measures – Unit Converter 1.2.5 , MiniBatteryLogger 1.8.5 , extractor URL 1.4 , Traktor 2.8.0 , Wineskin Winery 1.7 , ChitChat X 1.2.2
What Do You Know About .Guarded Ransomware?
.Guarded Ransomware is a newly created ransomware but it has infected wide range of Windows PC. This type of ransomware is capable to infect System executing on Windows OS including Windows Server, Vista, XP, ME, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the recent version Windows 10. according to the researchers, it is mainly capable to target domestic users but it doesn’t mean that it cannot affect another users. Being a ransomware, it aims to lock users stored files and then after asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee.
How .Guarded Ransomware Is Dangerous For PC?
.Guarded Ransomware is mainly known for locking users files. It applies strong AES-256 algorithm to target users stored files such as images, audio files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. This ransomware renames the original file by adding encrypted prefix. After locking files completely, it demanded the affected System users for paying crypto-coins in order to get the .Guarded Ransomware decryption tool. The creators of such a ransomware asks victims to transfer the payment to a specified electronic payment platform.
What Do You Know About The Ransom Note Of .Guarded Ransomware?
Ransom note includes information about the encryption procedure or attack of .Guarded Ransomware. Ransom messages also asked affected users to pay crypto-coins otherwise their data will be deleted after few minutes. However the affected System users should not fall for these deceptive claims because like other ransomware it is also designed to generate the illegal profits. Instead of paying ransom fee and contacting with hackers, users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of .Guarded Ransomware.
How Windows PC Get Contaminated With .Guarded Ransomware?
.Guarded Ransomware is one of the most notorious ransomware infection that uses several deceptive techniques and social engineering tactics to infect System but mainly uses spam email attachment to compromise Windows PC. To spread such a cyber threats, hackers often uses infected emails. This type of System infection usually comes as a suspicious attachment which seems as an innocent documents. Those system users who open such an attachment may victimized by .Guarded Ransomware. Therefore, System users are highly advised to be cautious while opening any dubious or suspicious attachment. Users should never open any attachment that appears to inbox from untrusted sources or unverified persons.
How To Remove .Guarded Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .Guarded Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .Guarded Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .Guarded Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .Guarded Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall .Guarded Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .Guarded Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete .Guarded Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .Guarded Ransomware related programs.
Remove .Guarded Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .Guarded Ransomware related entries.
Remove .Guarded Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .Guarded Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .Guarded Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.