Are you infected with TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY? Is your Windows computer running slower than usual? Do you want to remove this bug completely from your PC? Don't have any idea how to remove this bug completely? Well, now you don't need to worry more. In below article you will find detailed description about this very threat and will get solution to remove this infection completely from your computer.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY is a very harmful trojan that silently sneaks into targeted computer without seeking for any permission and gets added with the Windows Registry Editor. It is known to be highly destructive threat that injects thousands of corrupt registries and inserts suspicious code into the boot section of the affected PC. TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY badly disrupts functioning of the installed application programs and stops all the running process into the background. This very trojan threat is very notorious that downloads malicious programs from the internet and place them inside the PC. These unwanted programs or files consume large system resources as well as free space of memory and blocks the installation of new software into the computer. TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY causes unusual shut down of the compromised machine and gradually slower down performance speed to th extreme.
Most often, TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY can be obtained along with some third party software installers, spam email attachments, social networking sites, p2p sharing of files and so on. Once got inside, it messes up whole PC and modifies the default setting of browser homepage, DNS configurations, background screen image and more. Meanwhile, it hampers your online browsing experience and disables all security programs including task manager and then after turn off the default setting of firewall. The trojan threat infects several data files, important folders containing documents and more. Further, such data may get deleted completely and undoubtedly you will become victim of data loss. So, you may pay attention while downloading any free application from the internet or must surf Internet wisely. For the removal of TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY from PC, it is our recommendation to use Automatic Removal Tool and get rid of such type lof harmful threats at the earliest before time expires.
How to Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOY, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.