|Azorult Trojan is a Trojan|
|Trojan Dropped by Azorult Trojan are Trojan.Starter.65, RemoteShutdown, Net-Worm.Randex.B!rem, I-Worm.Radix, Email-Worm.Pacrac, Metahog Trojan, Win-Trojan/Infostealer.900338, Runwin32, Trojan.Sefnit.M, Ozplus Trojan, IRC-Worm.Voyager.b, Trojan.Popad, I-Worm.Byzer, SpyAxe|
|Related spyware Ydky9kv.exe, Stealth Web Page Recorder, Accoona, HSLAB Logger, Worm.Zlybot, PCSecureSystem, SmartFixer, Spyware.Marketscore_Netsetter, Adware Spyware Be Gone, SongSpy, Real Antivirus, SpamTool.Agent.bt, FirstLook|
|Windows Error caused by Azorult Trojan are – Error 0xC1900101 – 0x20017, 0x1000008E, 0x80240005 WU_E_RANGEOVERLAP The update handler requested a byte range overlapping a previously requested range., 0x80244002 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_OUTOFMEMORY Same as SOAPCLIENT_OUTOFMEMORY – SOAP client failed because it ran out of memory., 0x80243004 WU_E_TRAYICON_FAILURE A failure occurred when trying to create an icon in the taskbar notification area., 0x8024801D WU_E_DS_IMPERSONATED A data store operation did not complete because it was requested with an impersonated identity., 0x000000E6, 0x8024C003 WU_E_DRV_REG_MISMATCH The registry type read for the driver does not match the expected type., Error 0x80070652, 0x00000081, 0x8024D009 WU_E_SETUP_SKIP_UPDATE An update to the Windows Update Agent was skipped due to a directive in the wuident.cab file.|
|Azorult Trojan infects these windows .dll files ftpsvc.dll, msjtes40.dll, winusb.dll, hp6500nt.dll, dmsynth.dll, FXSCOM.dll, msihnd.dll, NlsLexicons0816.dll, comcat.dll, migstore.dll, wbemupgd.dll, msi.dll|
Azorult Trojan may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Pageboy 1.4.4 , Apple 5500/6500 Video Input Update , SecretService 0.3 , Epson Stylus 1160 Driver 1.2ba , WordService 2.8.1 , Gleam 1.1 , Gurgel Doll Production Factory 1.0.1 , Swift Calc 1.1 , BoinxTV Home 1.9.8 , Thumpies 1.0 , ClipEdit 2.1.5 , QuikPazte 1.0
Delete Azorult Trojan From Windows XP|Vista|7|8|10
Research Report On Azorult Trojan
|Description||The main objective of Azorult Trojan is to gain remote access for the attackers and gather confidential information from the computer.|
|Possible Symptoms||Performance degradation of system, other malware attacks, cyber theft, etc.|
|Detection / Removal Tool||Download Azorult Trojan Scanner to confirm the attack of Azorult Trojan virus.|
Important Things To Know About Azorult Trojan
Azorult Trojan is a piece of malicious software which is reported by team of malware researchers. Cyber security professionals have warned the web surfers that the malware can be used by the threat actors to hijack user’s accounts on popular social networking websites. In addition to that, it also has the ability to log keystrokes on compromised machines, download rogue applications from its remote server and open ports on the machine for invading other destructive viruses. The Trojan has been identified for setting up email relays onto the affected systems. Besides, Azorult Trojan is a vicious kind of malware which allows the criminal hackers to download and run malicious application on victim’s machine.
Moreover, it can also infect the home or business networks as well. Technically speaking, the name of this Trojan is based on fact that the malware uses various obfuscation technique which allows the developers of Azorult Trojan to hide their real IP addresses by using the computer of victimized users for sending out spam emails. The technique which is used to spread the malware all across the world is a malvertising campaign. Cyber crooks deliver numerous spam emails on regular basis and those emails carry a file and encrypted with a PowerShell code and harmful macros. In this way, when the targeted users open such junk emails on their machine, then the dangerous threats like Azorult Trojan immediately infiltrates the machine and started doing various illicit tasks.
Distribution Tendency Of Azorult Trojan Malware
The junk emails distributed by this threat contains an image file or a document which appears as a legitimate alert from Microsoft Office suite. It instructs the system users to enable content completely see the message which is not displayed on computer screen. Although, this is a simple tactic used by the creators of Azorult Trojan and other dangerous viruses who seek to lure targeted PC users into running a malicious code by gaining admin privileges. The scripts are loaded by the Windows and decrypted in the system’s memory in a manner which does not save the malicious file onto the disk. The main objective of this malware is to gain remote access for the attackers and gather confidential information from the computer. Therefore, you should take immediate action for Azorult Trojan removal.
Manual Azorult Trojan Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Azorult Trojan
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Azorult Trojan, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Azorult Trojan Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Azorult Trojan infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Azorult Trojan infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Azorult Trojan, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Azorult Trojan
How to View Azorult Trojan Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Azorult Trojan related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Azorult Trojan Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Azorult Trojan, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Azorult Trojan Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Azorult Trojan.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Azorult Trojan related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Azorult Trojan related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Azorult Trojan associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Azorult Trojan, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.