Free.ajel-uae.com may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Ovolab AAChoo 1.2 , Avatars Silver Package , Cloak 1.1 , Perfect Tone 1.0.1 , Wibiki 1.0 , QuickBooks 2014 R2 , Cookie Stumbler Mobile 1.0 , BusAcc X , fromU 1.0a , Redemption Cemetery: Children’s Plight Collector’s Edition 2.0 , The Profiler 1.1 , iVisit X 3.8.4 , AACelerator 1.0.2 , AirMoose 1.0 , EasyCrop├é┬áv2.6 , Tuck 1.0 , Mach Desktop v2.0 , Art Flash Gallery 1.0.1
|Displayed publisher: Free.ajel-uae.com|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Free.ajel-uae.com|
|Program executable: Free.ajel-uae.com.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Free.ajel-uae.com\Free.ajel-uae.com.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Free.ajel-uae.com.dll|
|Trojan.Win64.Free.ajel-uae.com.AC by Cylance|
|Variant of Win32/Trojan.Free.ajel-uae.com.B by ThreatHive|
|Blekko Redirect by AVware|
|Uninstall Free.ajel-uae.com Now!|
Free.ajel-uae.com can turn out to be harmful program for the users if they are not aware about the actions that it can perform on their system. The program has been classified as a browser hijacker because of the unwanted changes that it carries out within the browser, without any approval from users. Free.ajel-uae.com is made to appear as a useful program that supposedly some useful features which can be accessed in browser . It may seem that it has better features and interface than the existing browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer or Apple Safari. However users may soon realize that Free.ajel-uae.com has hijacked their browser and is using them to redirect to unwanted sources for monetary gains. The hijacker has been found to be associated with a malicious program that carries out all the unwanted modifications within the web browser. Soon after installation it changes default home page, search engine and new tab Url to Free.ajel-uae.com. It has been found that the hijacker constantly keeps a track on users and their browsing activity. This can be extremely concerning for user’s privacy as the data can be used for evil purposes.
Free.ajel-uae.com has a seemingly legitimate design and may seem harmless, however it soon starts redirecting users to third party sites to generate online revenue. Users may observe intrusive ads, pop-ups, online coupons, deals and discounts that are targeted to catch their attention. These unwanted content are strategically placed so that users are unable to read the text and hence will have to click on these. The ads are usually inserted within the links that are inserted using keywords as an anchor. Users need to be careful as these links are not verified and may harm them. It could be used to inject suspicious scripts within the browser that can be used to spy on users. Free.ajel-uae.com has the capability to read and store user’s private details such as name, geographical location, IP address, URLs visited, pages viewed and keywords looked for. The purpose behind such intrusion is to generate relevant promotional content based on user’s interest, however it can even be used to gather sensitive information regarding them. Hence users can remove the hijacker by following the guide given here.
Manual Steps to Remove Free.ajel-uae.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Free.ajel-uae.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Free.ajel-uae.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Free.ajel-uae.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Free.ajel-uae.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Free.ajel-uae.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Free.ajel-uae.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Free.ajel-uae.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Free.ajel-uae.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Free.ajel-uae.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Free.ajel-uae.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.