|iTranslator trojan is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by iTranslator trojan are Trojan.Toblaz.A, Totmau, TR/Fakealert.NC, Trojan.Spy.Banker.YX, Java:Agent-KL, TSR.BOOT, Trojan.Lena.A, Sflus, TROJ_FAKEADB.US, I-Worm.Jerm.a|
|Related spyware Ydky9kv.exe, Worm.Storm, DRPU PC Data Manager, AntiSpywareControl, SongSpy, Killmbr.exe, NewsUpdexe, AntiSpywareDeluxe, GURL Watcher, Rootkit.Podnuha, PTech, MicroBillSys, HistoryKill|
|Windows Error caused by iTranslator trojan are – 0x000000CD, 0x8024000D WU_E_XML_MISSINGDATA Windows Update Agent could not find required information in the update’s XML data., 0x00000045, 0x0000005F, 0x80244012 WU_E_PT_DOUBLE_INITIALIZATION Initialization failed because the object was already initialized., 0x80240006 WU_E_TOOMANYRANGES The requested number of byte ranges exceeds the maximum number (2^31 – 1)., 0x8024E003 WU_E_EE_MISSING_METADATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression contains an incorrect number of metadata nodes., 0x80243FFF WU_E_AUCLIENT_UNEXPECTED There was a user interface error not covered by another WU_E_AUCLIENT_* error code. , 0x80244026 WU_E_PT_REGISTRATION_NOT_SUPPORTED Operation failed because Windows Update Agent does not support registration with a non-WSUS server., 0x80248014 WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNSERVICE An operation did not complete because the service is not in the data store.|
|iTranslator trojan infects these windows .dll files wlanpref.dll, irclass.dll, ieaksie.dll, Microsoft.IIS.PowerShell.Framework.resources.dll, elsTrans.dll, BrUs2Sti.dll, WatWeb.dll, perfos.dll, AuthFWGP.dll, psapi.dll, microsoft-windows-hal-events.dll, api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll|
iTranslator trojan may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them VST FireWire Updater 2.5.2 , Frenzy 1.4 , Bronson Watermarker 1.6.3 , Descent 3v3 , This Day in History 1.0.11 , Cre4my 1.0 , PDFPenPro v6.0.5 , Jane Folders 2.0 , Backgammon Online 1.0 , Treasured 2.6 , QR Factory 2.6.1 , Scrabble Classic 126.96.36.199 , AMV Converter , The Wars 1.2 , MacProxy 3.0.7 , Sound Recorder 1.1 , Grid Zone 1.1 , Mactracker 7.3.3 , Bubble Explode 2.1.2
iTranslator trojan – Delete It Completely From Your Computer
iTranslator trojan Description
iTranslator trojan is a worst trojan infection which provides harmful environment to the operating system. It can come from various methods like spam emails or malicious websites. Surfing various kinds of undesirable websites are the vital cause for the entry of this trojan virus. iTranslator trojan destroy everything that are stored in your computer.
iTranslator trojan hide itself deeply into the system by which you can’t find it easily or manually. It create fake html documents or txt files and sometime you may open these files and you will see the empty file or a messy code.
What Are The Symptoms Of iTranslator trojan On Your PC?
It slow down your entire system’s speed and make it difficult to respond. It provides annoying fake alerts and advertisements that keep popping up and disturb you when you are surfing online. It corrupt the registry files and make the security exploits. It can disable various programs or even functions of the system of your PC. It redirects you to the risky websites which contains more infections. It allow the remote access request that help hackers to spy your files into the system. It uses advance tracking technique to spy your system activities and disturb your privacy.
Harmful Scenario Of The iTranslator trojan
Your system may get slow and become sluggish to respond. This may freeze the system so that you can’t work comfortably on it. It also consume more CPU power and disable your antivirus and firewall security program.
The hackers get connected to your PC remotely and they monitors your all online activities to collect your all files and important information. They make money from these information either it may be financial details, IP address or your Identity. You will loss your such kind of important data and your privacy will be also on risk. So you should get alert and take some preventive action. You can also follow the instruction which are given below for the quick help.
The Preventive Measures Of iTranslator trojan
- Update antivirus/malware software – this step is very important to keep your system iTranslator trojan free.
- Run regularly a schedule scan by updated antivirus program – regular scan of your system is very important step for the virus free environment of your PC. You should run the antivirus protection within a week.
- Keep operating system current – you should keep your system up to date either it may be Windows operating systems of any versions or any other operating system. It will keep your system secure.
How to Remove iTranslator trojan from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall iTranslator trojan from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to iTranslator trojan using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find iTranslator trojan
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate iTranslator trojan.
Step3: How to Uninstall iTranslator trojan from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to iTranslator trojan and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to iTranslator trojan and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose iTranslator trojan and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select iTranslator trojan and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete iTranslator trojan Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type iTranslator trojan to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all iTranslator trojan named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only iTranslator trojan entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of iTranslator trojan, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.