|Displayed publisher: Live.pcscanner.org|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Live.pcscanner.org|
|Program executable: Live.pcscanner.org.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Live.pcscanner.org\Live.pcscanner.org.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Live.pcscanner.org.dll|
|Adware.Win64.Live.pcscanner.org.AA by Comodo|
|Variant of Win64/AdWare.Live.pcscanner.org.A by ZCloudsec|
|GamePlayLabs by AutoShun|
|Remove Live.pcscanner.org Now !|
Live.pcscanner.org may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them WidgetOrganizer 1.2 , The Obfuscator 1.0.1 , OpenLink Lite ODBC Driver for MySQL 5.x 6.00.1210 , iCrop 1.1.1 , ChordAid 1.19d , FBurl 1.2 , Black & Bleu 10.0 , Movavi Video Converter 5.1.2 , Sound Script 1.0.2 , ClipBuddy 2.10.26
If you are looking to eliminate Live.pcscanner.org from your infected system then you are requested to follow the post carefully as you will find all the relevant information regarding the same.
Complete Knowledge About Live.pcscanner.org
Live.pcscanner.org is identified as an adware which installed on your system without your permission. Generally this kind of PUPs slips inside of the system along with the bundled programs of third party developers which can be downloaded easily by using Internet. Once it got into your system then it configured your system to start automatically everytime with every boot when you login to Windows. When this program get started then it automatically connected with their remote sites to receive and transmit data from your computers. As it silently processing their malicious works into system background without your knowledge. Therefor due to these of the unwanted activities system behaves so slow and sluggish or sometimes crashed. It may redirects you on malware sites to drop more malware and other virus infections into system to damage deeply. You should advised to uninstall it right away from system.
How Did Live.pcscanner.org Ended On Your System?
Most of the time this kind of PUP like Live.pcscanner.org comes inside of the system using stealth of third party bundles of free downloaded programs. As the bundles of programs do not reveal their list of software because they carried an extra suspicious software without taking your permission. More infecting ways are via spam email attachments, infected ads, suspicious links or fake updates and so on. You can save your system from this unwanted installation by using &”Custom or Advanced&” screen to install each new programs on system. You can also avoid to open spam emails and their attachments as they might carry infected files.
Hence, as you read above this adware connects with various remote sites and transfer data between unknown sites and does not show to you that it working on the system. So you need to uninstall Live.pcscanner.org as soon as possible by using a reliable anti-malware on the infected PC.
Step:1 Remove Live.pcscanner.org or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Live.pcscanner.org or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Live.pcscanner.org or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Live.pcscanner.org
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Live.pcscanner.org from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Live.pcscanner.org
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Live.pcscanner.org will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Live.pcscanner.org
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Live.pcscanner.org in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Live.pcscanner.org
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Live.pcscanner.org while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Live.pcscanner.org Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Live.pcscanner.org
How to Block Live.pcscanner.org Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Live.pcscanner.org exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Live.pcscanner.org Removal