|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||5.5.317113||[email protected] Ransomware.CB|
|AutoShun||3.259203||Variant of Win64/[email protected] Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Monitorer Manager 1.0 , EverQuest 1.0.7 , Monument Builders: Alcatraz 1.0 , vCardExplorer 1.5 , Puzzle 1.1 , Castle Defense 1.0 , MacX DVD Ripper Pro , CrossDJ Free 3.2.3 , Yu-Gi-Oh Tracker 1.0.5 , FabFilter One 3.11 , Polyphontics 1.5.1 , Stereo Master 1.0.1
An Introduction To [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware is a variant of its ransomware family and encrypts the files to make the whole system inaccessible. It has been recently reported. The user will need the decryption code to unlock the files and they pay the ransom which is totally wrong. Let’s know what are the techniques that hackers uses to grab the money for solving their wrong intention.
How Will [email protected] Ransomware Enter Into Your Computer?
This is the first question that how will your computer get infected by [email protected] Ransomware. This virus will enter by different methods like unpatched software, social media, spam email attachments, peer to peer file sharing network, visiting malicious websites, clicking on suspicious links etc.
How Does [email protected] Ransomware Encrypts Your Files
[email protected] Ransomware uses a specific file type encipher. It encrypts the files by adding the suffix and change the filename. The file name will changed by the extension. Many files get encrypted by this ransomware virus such as images, video, audio, documents, spreadsheets, power-points etc. The file format which get encrypted are .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .docx, .pptx, .mp3, .mp4 and so on.
Information About [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware uses the ransom note to inform victim about the encrypted files and the payment mode. The ransom note will display in the form of txt file which contains nasty message to demand ransom amount. The hackers use this file to warn you that your file has encrypted and you will need to pay the ransom.
The warning message contains email ID to contact them and are used to instruct victim to contact for the payment. The hackers will also give you a deadline to pay the amount. But they will not give you any decryption code to unlock your files. So paying money to them is not a wise step. You should use the file restoring process to recover it by a data recovery software.
Remove [email protected] Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.