|Revenge Trojan is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Revenge Trojan are Trojan.Agent.apbg, I-Worm.Klez.c, Win32:Cycler-T, Virus.Injector.gen!CT, Trojan.Kryski, Win32/Sality.nao, Yektel.A, Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.CL, Matcash.M, Punttek Trojan, I-Worm.Filis, Trojan:Win32/Alureon.EP, Virus.CeeInject.EB, Starfi Trojan|
|Related spyware MegaUpload Toolbar, Spyware.Look2Me, Mkrndofl Toolbar, RaxSearch, SpyPal, DSSAgentBrodcastbyBroderbund, SavingBot Shopper, Web Surfer Watcher, Backdoor.Servudoor.I, Man in the Browser, EmailObserver, Spyware.IEMonster|
|Windows Error caused by Revenge Trojan are – 0x0000003B, 0x80244027 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_PLUGINS_REQUESTED The server returned an empty authentication information list., 0x00000077, 0x8024000C WU_E_NOOP No operation was required., 0x80249004 WU_E_INVENTORY_UNEXPECTED There was an inventory error not covered by another error code., Error 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C, 0x8024400F WU_E_PT_WMI_ERROR There was an unspecified Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) error., 0x00000069|
|Revenge Trojan infects these windows .dll files psxdllsvr.dll, btplugin.dll, CustomMarshalers.ni.dll, Microsoft.Data.Entity.Build.Tasks.dll, winethc.dll, msdaosp.dll, mfplat.dll, hpzppw71.dll, infocardapi.dll, memdiag.dll, NlsLexicons0024.dll, usrvoica.dll, pifmgr.dll|
Revenge Trojan may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Paint Pad 4.8 , SmuginForiPhoto 1.5.1 , yInk 1.5 , iOrganize 6.2.4 , myDiary_free 1.0.1 , Network Beacon 1.1 , Visitour 1.0 , MCS Utilities 1.5 , Austin Powers Icons , Portal Turret 2.0.1 , NF Image Converter 1.4.1b , Braveland 1.0.1 , ShipIt! 1.0 , MailHub for Mavericks 1.7B90 , MotionArtist v1.2 , Old Wood 1.0
Revenge Trojan : How To Remove? (Deletion Guide)
Latest Research Report On Revenge Trojan
- Name: Revenge Trojan
- Type: Trojan
- Alert Level: Medium
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected PCs: Windows Operating System
What Is Known About Revenge Trojan?
Revenge Trojan is one of the most noxious Trojan virus which mainly affects poorly protected Windows based computers. It often use masks in order to trick unwary system users into clicking infectious links and download rogue programs or files onto their machine. These types of Trojan downloaders has the ability to exploit scripting in the back-end for downloading malicious files or applications automatically onto the user’s system with just a visit to the phishing website in which Revenge Trojan is housed. Besides, it is able to deactivate weaker anti-virus softwares, bypass the firewalls and often remains active in the computer’s background while the victimized users works unaware of this Trojan being installed on their machine.
Furthermore, it can cleverly modify the system’s default configuration settings and modify the registry entries so that the harmful executables can run every time whenever Windows is loaded. Manual removal of Revenge Trojan virus may be possible. Although, malicious components and files of this Trojan may be renamed to look like same as legitimate operating system elements. It may also hook the legitimate running processes into circumvent activity. Therefore, to avoid deleting the wrong computer files and affecting the system’s hard drive, you should use a professional anti-malware solution which containing an anti-rookit algorithm that can easily and safely remove Revenge Trojan virus and all its associated hidden malwares as well.
Spam Emails Allow Revenge Trojan To Spread On The Web
According to the malware researchers, this malware is most frequently proliferated through malspam campaign. Typically, it is disclosed in the form of a file or document which claims to be from a shipping company and usually arrives on spam folder of your mailbox. However, you should clicking on any links or downloading and opening files attached to such emails because it may lead to the invasion of most dangerous Revenge Trojan virus on your computer. Besides, it can use fake software updates or infected advertisements to get installed on a targeted machine. In case, if you find the traces of this malware on your PC, then take immediate action for Revenge Trojan removal.
Steps to Remove Revenge Trojan
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Revenge Trojan
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Revenge Trojan
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Revenge Trojan and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Revenge Trojan
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Revenge Trojan and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Revenge Trojan. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Revenge Trojan related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Revenge Trojan, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Revenge Trojan Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Revenge Trojan Running Processes.
- Right Click on Revenge Trojan and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Revenge Trojan Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Revenge Trojan and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Revenge Trojan Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Revenge Trojan, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!