|XTMEM Stealer is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by XTMEM Stealer are Infostealer.Donx, Trojan.Yoddos.C, Autorun.X, Wowcraft.e, Trojan.Loginck, Spy.Festeal.B, Trojan.Antivar, Stryx Trojan, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.dnzi, Trojan.Startpage.ACP|
|Related spyware Application.Yahoo_Messenger_Spy, SWF_PALEVO.KK, ICQ Account Cracking, XP Antivirus Protection, Killmbr.exe, I-Worm.Netsky, PopUpWithCast, Trojan Win32.Murlo, Isoftpay.com, MultiPassRecover, AntivirusForAll|
|Windows Error caused by XTMEM Stealer are – 0x00000002, 0x8024002A WU_E_MISSING_HANDLER A component required to detect applicable updates was missing., 0x80244025 WU_E_PT_FILE_LOCATIONS_CHANGED Operation failed due to a changed file location; refresh internal state and resend., 0x0000012B, 0x8024000A WU_E_COULDNOTCANCEL Cancellation of the operation was not allowed., 0x00000057, 0x00000033, 0x80242014 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTSTILLPENDING The post-reboot operation for the update is still in progress., 0x0000004E, 0x8024400C WU_E_PT_SOAP_MUST_UNDERSTAND Same as SOAP_E_MUST_UNDERSTAND – SOAP client was unable to understand a header.|
|XTMEM Stealer infects these windows .dll files rpcss.dll, System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll, kbdax2.dll, wpcumi.dll, kbdpash.dll, mqlogmgr.dll, WebClnt.dll, d3d10_1.dll, olecli32.dll, wmiprov.dll, UniAnsi.dll, wcncsvc.dll, tabletoc.dll|
XTMEM Stealer may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them xPlan 3.6.5 , Amoebax 0.2 , GoodSync Pro v4.2.7 , Data Recovery 2.9.0 , Ainsoft PSP Video Converter , Scuba Simulator 1.0 , Google Apps Engine , Ghost for Facebook 1.1 , Symantec pcAnywhere 12.0 , LightZone 4.1.1 , Simple Comic , Automator Actions for PreFab UI Actions 1.0 , SmartMusic 12.0 , QuarkViewer for QuarkXPress 1.0b , SmashTunes 3.0.4 , X Word , Tunesify 1.6.5 , Tom Clancy`s Ghost Recon 1.0.3 , Gog Fighter 1.1
XTMEM Stealer : Quick Removal Tips From My Computer
Are you getting frustration while using your PC? Is your computer performing slowly? Is your computer’s files are not working properly? Your system off course has virus attack of XTMEM Stealer. Remove it quickly. Read the guideline here for more information.
What Is XTMEM Stealer?
XTMEM Stealer is classified under the Trojan horse virus. It is a very harmful and dangerous threat for the computer system. It enters without any permission of the user. This malicious threat get hide into the machine and perform different harmful activities. This intrusive virus infection easily modify all Windows easily. XTMEM Stealer is able to disable the firewall and antivirus program. It makes the computer more vulnerable with different kinds of threats by which the computer get infected with various new malware and viruses.
How XTMEM Stealer Get Installed Into Your Computer?
This malicious XTMEM Stealer get spread via bundled free third party software, shareware, suspicious websites, malicious links, porn website, contaminated USB drives and etc. The other most important methods by which XTMEM Stealer get enters are spam email, junk mail attachment, peer to peer file transfer and so on. once it get installed inside your PC it starts the dangerous and harmful activities.
What Are The Symptoms Of XTMEM Stealer ?
- It is able to display the spam pop-ups to cheat innocent user to buy its products and services.
- It get installed on the system slightly.
- It creates the bunch of commercial advertisement on that web page which you are browsing.
- It modifies the registry files and mess up with whole system.
- It gather the information through tracking code.
- It brings the system more malware and viruses.
What Are The Malicious Activities Of The XTMEM Stealer?
XTMEM Stealer is a nasty malware which provides the serious damage of your PC. it penetrate very effectively and very fast into your system and block the legitimate program and application. It is also capable to terminate the control panel, registry editor and task manager. It crash the browser when user surf online. The various program shows error and get fail to respond. It corrupts the software and significant data. Your system will definitely get very slow and generally get unresponsive.
XTMEM Stealer is also much capable to steal the personal and monetary information such as bank details, login, password, credit card number, social media details and so on. These details mainly send to hackers. They use it for illegal purpose. It also open the backdoor system by which cyber criminals can access the victim’s computer remotely. Therefore, we highly recommend you to remove XTMEM Stealer quickly from your computer.
Steps to Remove XTMEM Stealer
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate XTMEM Stealer
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by XTMEM Stealer
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by XTMEM Stealer and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by XTMEM Stealer
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by XTMEM Stealer and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to XTMEM Stealer. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the XTMEM Stealer related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by XTMEM Stealer, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate XTMEM Stealer Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the XTMEM Stealer Running Processes.
- Right Click on XTMEM Stealer and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove XTMEM Stealer Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by XTMEM Stealer and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete XTMEM Stealer Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove XTMEM Stealer, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!