|VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB are I-Worm.Cult.c, Trojan.Slanret.A!rootkit, Troj/JavaDl-NJ, Malware.Dotex, Trojan.Klovbot, Trojan.Clicker.VB.JS, Botter, Hybris worm, Autorun.ACU, Sad Trojan, Trojan.Win32.Pakes.nlx|
|Related spyware DriveDefender, Spyware.IEPlugin, Mdelk.exe, Bundleware, MegaUpload Toolbar, iOpusEmailLogger, Worm.Wootbot, HardDiskVakt, Spyware.Look2Me, Dobrowsesecure.com, Shazaa|
|Windows Error caused by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB are – 0x00000017, 0x80248004 WU_E_DS_TABLEINCORRECT The data store contains a table with unexpected columns., 0x80246FFF WU_E_DM_UNEXPECTED There was a download manager error not covered by another WU_E_DM_* error code. , 0x0000003A, 0x80242009 WU_E_UH_BADHANDLERXML An operation could not be completed because the handler-specific metadata is invalid., Error 0xC1900101 – 0x20017, 0x00000072, 0x00000121, 0x80249003 WU_E_INVENTORY_RESULT_UPLOAD_FAILED Failed to upload inventory result to the server., 0x000000E2|
|VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB infects these windows .dll files triedit.dll, Microsoft.Build.Framework.ni.dll, ipmontr.dll, wscinterop.dll, Microsoft.MediaCenter.iTv.Hosting.dll, tzres.dll, AppHostNavigators.dll, Microsoft.Security.ApplicationId.PolicyManagement.PolicyModel.ni.dll, sppuinotify.dll, mswebdvd.dll|
VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Creation – Andrew’s Vector Plugins Volume 1 1.6 , CrushFTP Professional 7.1.0 , MultiAd Creator Desktop 7.0.5 , VChat 1.1a17 , Cafio 1.1.0 , 3SwitcheD 1.0 , LiveSlideShow Updater 2.0.3 , Coollector Movie Database , Pingguo Dictionary Pinyin 126.96.36.199 , Portfolio Tracking 3.0 , Bros M4V Converter , Icon Archiver 4.0 , Poop Alerts 2.0 , MKS Plugin 3.1
Remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB From Your System ( Quick Removal Steps)
Short explanation Of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB
VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB is a trojan virus which is not removed by users manually. It hide itself deeply inside your computer and make your system so vulnerable. It silently sneaks into your system by spam email attachments, peer to peer files transfer, free downloads of games, music, videos, etc. It infects the system with harmful plug-ins which added to the extension. Your web browsing activities will also get interfered by numerous pop-up ads, banner ads, text ads. It modifies the internet and browser settings. When you are browsing, you will get several pop-up ads at a time. It force you to download lots of junk program. It also slowdown your system performance.
Harmful Activities Of The VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB
Hackers get a big help in their wrong motives. They detect your all files remotely and fetch all confidential files to make money. It is very harmful for you because you will lose your important data that may be financial report, account details and so on. So, it is very important that you should be careful to protect your PC all time.
Common Symptoms Of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB
- Your computer will start to speak from yourself – all types of messages and pop-ups starts to say that your computer is infected and need protection.
- Your system will start to run very slow – VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB infects you system and give chance to other viruses to enter in your PC either it is worm, spyware, malware, ransomware or adware. These all infects your system also and provide the system to run very slowly. They consume lots of resources.
- Various applications won’t start – when you try to run application from the desktop or start menu, nothing will happen. Sometime another program will also run by it’s own.
- You will be unable to connect internet or it may run very slowly – loss of online communication will happen and also it may be possible that your net connection will run very slowly due to the problem of router.
- The browser displays pages that you have not requested and all types of Windows open – this is the another sign of infection. VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB also redirect you on several kinds of malicious web pages.
Preventive Actions From VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB
- You should install quality antivirus
- Always update your antivirus and do scan of your computer daily.
- Disable auto-run
- Disable the image previews in email
- Don’t click on unknown email attachments
Manual VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB
How to View VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LHB, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.