JS:Includer-YY is a very critical malware infection identified as Trojan horse. Designed by cyber criminals this nasty computer threat is quite good at stealing confidential data data from the victimized computer system for its affiliate partners such as browsing history, IP address, login details, online money transaction report, bank account information, and so on. It can case serious damage in your Windows computer in just no time. It silently sneaks into the targeted computer system without even users permission and executes several mischievous task in your system background. JS:Includer-Y Trojan virus is so vicious that it can easily skip all the security measures of your system for example firewall, installed antimalware application and so on.
JS:Includer-YY uses several deceptive installation methods to get infiltrates into your Windows computer system such as software bundling, opening spam attachments, clicking unknown links, visiting suspicious sites, social engineering, peer to peer network sharing, using infected physical media, shareware and many others. Once, infected then it utilizes maximum system resources and makes your system slower than ever. Furthermore, it can leads your system to fatal destruction level. It opens backdoor into the victimized computer system and and allows other malware, spyware and other system threat to infect your easily and cause further damage in it. It change all the crucial settings of your system. Thereofre, it is recommended to get rid of JS:Includer-YY Trojan hrose virus as soon as possible from your Windows computer system.
Steps to Remove JS:Includer-YY
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate JS:Includer-YY
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by JS:Includer-YY
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by JS:Includer-YY and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by JS:Includer-YY
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by JS:Includer-YY and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to JS:Includer-YY. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the JS:Includer-YY related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by JS:Includer-YY, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate JS:Includer-YY Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the JS:Includer-YY Running Processes.
- Right Click on JS:Includer-YY and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove JS:Includer-YY Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by JS:Includer-YY and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete JS:Includer-YY Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove JS:Includer-YY, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!