“Last night I was playing online games on my computer then I noticed that my system to freeze suddenly. Few times later, my antivirus program started to alert me about WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking virus present on the system. I was completely shocked and tried to remove it with my updated anti-virus program. But removal was a failure and nothing happened even after removing it. Virus was still there. I am helpless and do not know how to remove it”. please suggest me some tips to remove the malware from PC. Your suggestions would be appreciated.
WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking is an obnoxious computer virus which is detected as trojan horse virus. It is regarded as troublesome threat which can do major harm to your system and a lot more to the infected PC. Such type of harmful malware keeps going on harming the system and damaging it without a pause. Being a trojan virus, it is able to replicate itself as fast as it can soon after getting onto the system. The notorious threat infiltrates your system without your permission. It hides itself in every corner of the PC such that you will not be able to detect its presence on the system easily and can run its infected files throughout its lifetime.
WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking executes its files automatically as soon as you turn on your PC. It then infects important system files, corrupts essential components of the PC, infects registry entry, blocks important system programs and so on. A trojan virus blocks the security programs installed on the system such that it can easily conduct its malicious activities on the system without any disturbances. The cunning malware is a nasty creation of cyber criminals with the evil intention to damage and corrupt the entire system. Hackers also want to get full access on the compromised PC.
Meanwhile, when you surf the internet, there will internet connection problem due to modifications in the DNS settings. It corrupts the registry entry as well. This threat will make your PC relatively slow and sluggish. This nasty virus creates many loopholes inside the system allowing remote hackers to gain access over the compromised PC and steal away all the sensitive information. It is literally a serious threat for your PC and so the advise is to get rid of WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking virus soon. You can do this through a anti-virus removal tool.
How to Remove WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking.
Step3: How to Uninstall WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of WinstarNssmMiner Cryptojacking, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.