Description About Mylucky123.com
Mylucky123.com has been declared as a potent browser hijacker program by the security experts. This threat like those of various other malware infections lurks secretly inside the PC and then pretends of being a trustworthy Internet search engine. It in order to proof itself 100% correct, do includes interface similar to Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. However on the contrary to whatever it promises in reality it is not more a rogue website promoted via utilizing shady software download or installation tools which ultimately on obtaining complete perforation inside the PC hijacks the installed web browsers and re-seizes several options available on it. It simply assigns the new tab URL, homepage and default search engine to it’s own vicious domain.
Mylucky123.com has been found capable of compromising all the most utilized web browser applications including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla Firefox. Moreover it also causes harm to the user’s privacy on huge extent. It also attaches the targets of each and every browser shortcut with the same URL. This results in the opening of this vicious domain every time whenever the users opens a browser/new browsing tab or just simply search anything through the URL bar. The modification implemented by this browser hijacker program is actually done via perforating number of “helper objects”, prohibiting the users from reverting the changes.
How Mylucky123.com Proliferates Inside PC ?
Most usually, the fake Internet search engine namely Mylucky123.com is promoted via utilizing a deceptive marketing method known as “Bundling”. In this technique, the developers of the malware programs hides their developed program within the “Custom” or “Advanced” settings of the download/installation procedures. Now since generally majority of the users do have tendency of rushing these procedures and skipping almost all the steps, so this lead to the secret invasion of browser hijacker program such as the aforementioned one in the PC.
How Mylucky123.com Harms The PC ?
Mylucky123.com changes the preset browser’s settings and redirects the user’s searches to numerous suspicious domain. Additionally, it sniff the user’s confidential information and reveal it to the cyber hackers for malicious purpose. This browser hijacker program disables the installed anti malware programs and proliferates various additional virus infection inside the PC. It also downgrades the PC’s speed badly. Hence, to stop such undesired modification from being occurred in the PC and to surf efficiently, an immediate uninstallation of Mylucky123.com is needed.
Manual Steps to Remove Mylucky123.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Mylucky123.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Mylucky123.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Mylucky123.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Mylucky123.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Mylucky123.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Mylucky123.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Mylucky123.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Mylucky123.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Mylucky123.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
Video Tutorial – To Get Rid of mylucky123.com Browser Hijacker Immediately !!
If you are still having issues in the removal of Mylucky123.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.