|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|F-Secure||4.0.824223||[email protected] Virus.BB|
|Arcabit||8.614615||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Seil , PakaPaka Studio 1.0 , Emberwind 1.0M , WordDigest 1.2 , Xcode Toolbox , IdleLed 1.0 , Measles 2.2 , TextBar 1.6.19 , Melody Player 6.3.3i , Fluxfonts 1.0 , MouseCoord 1.2.1 , Commenteer 1.0.7
Introduction To [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a file encrypting virus which locks your all files and folder and scare you to get the decryption code. It means you will need the decryption key to unlock your files when your all files get encrypted and the hackers will demand ransom to give the key. This is very hazardous for your computer. It makes your PC totally ruin and inaccessible. You will never access your system without the decryption code.
How Does [email protected] Virus Invades Your System
[email protected] Virus invades by the spam e-mail attachment, unpatched software, social media, peer to peer file sharing network, visiting low quality website, clicking on unwanted link etc.
How Your Files Get Encrypted By [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus encrypts your files by using the AES and RSA ciphers. You will get the locked files in your computer. This happens due to extension which is used as a suffix to change the file name. The files which get encrypted are images, power-point, spreadsheet, document, audio, video, etc. The file formats which get encrypted are .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .png, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls etc.
What Are The Hazardous Effects Of [email protected] Virus
After encrypting the files, [email protected] Virus makes your PC inaccessible and when you go to open the files, you will be unable to do so. You will not be able to access your computer freely. The hackers drop a ransom note to demand the money in Bitcoin. They drop a ransom note in the form of Html or txt file. They warn you to pay the money. If you will not pay the money, your all files will get deleted by them. The hackers give you a deadline to pay the amount. But you should never pay the amount because you are not going to get back your files. They are not going to give you any decryption key.
You should use the data recovery software to restore your all data. You can also follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] Virus as early as possible from your computer.
A: How To Remove xaodecrypti[email protected] Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill [email protected] Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the [email protected] Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore [email protected] Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing [email protected] Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing [email protected] Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by [email protected] Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.