Help to remove 123Vidz Ads. Recently I have been found my browser popping-up of many unwanted ads due to this where I am interrupted to browse my Internet properly. I don't know what is this and where come from but I wanna to fix this annoying program permanently. would someone help me to eliminate this problem? Thank you all of you.
123Vidz Ads More Description
123Vidz Ads is a third party software by Media Reel Ltd that is delivered to promote this 123Vidz.com sites. Generally, it claims to provide many service specially it invite you to watch and download many movie around thousand of movies and videos, trailers and music videos. But in-fact it has been designed to cheat you to gain benefit of its shortly so you are suggested to care for this type of claims that is presented by 123Vidz Ads if you don't want to face more issue on the PC because there is likely to be changed its subscription fees without intimating you where you cost money to this unwanted service which are range of $ 20-50 from where you can escape yourself of its deceptive service. In a general, you invites unfortunately 123Vidz Ads on the PC, after downloading many freeware application software from suspicious sites, via spam emails attachment and after watching some videos on the unreliable sites.
Once if 123Vidz Ads gets installed on the PC, it will change your homepage without notifying you and redirect your web page to suspicious website for download more unwanted ads to annoy you. Your Internet browser might be closed due to this and instead you will get many apps that rely on Adove Flash Player and it will convince you to apply change your system and you will find changes of your new tab page settings and homepage as well. It can bombard many various ads, banner, pop-up windows to annoy and interrupt you to browse normally. So, you should eliminate 123Vidz Ads completely as soon as possible from PC.
Learn To Remove 123Vidz Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete 123Vidz Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of 123Vidz Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to 123Vidz Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from 123Vidz Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing 123Vidz Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.