What do you know about _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096)?
_ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) is identified as a hazardous file-encryption Ransomware virus upgraded from the infamous threat RSA 4096. Just similar to its variants, the major distribution way of this ransomware virus is the ransomware related to trojan infection packed in the free programs, junk email attachments and some dangerous links provided on pornographic websites. According to the researches by our tech expert team, almost 80% victims were infected by _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) threat when they open attachments and click the links from junk emails disguising as an express notification, prize winning notification and payment notification. Please note that, never try to open any attached files and click on any link from suspicious mails related with the information mentioned above.
Once users carelessly let this _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) ransomware malware enters your computer, then it will be a truly disaster for you. It will activated its malicious codes that will be spread to the entire PC to infect your computer files and personal data with malicious extensions like xrtn.png, ccc.txt, or vvv.doc extension. In consequence, when you open an Office file and try to view one your of personal images and want to watch a downloaded videos or open any file with extensions such as xlsx, jpeg, doc, ppt and txt, then you will find that none of your system files can be access at all due to encrypted by _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) virus.
In some of your PC folders, you may see a txt file left by _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) malware and it notified you to access the hackers website and pay the ransom money to retrieve your machine files. This is a typical online fraud set by the criminal hackers, and it is not suggested to send money to these cyber crooks who may even take chance to hack your banking accounts when you doing the payment. And it is wise not to trust such evil persons. In some cases, victimized users pay the ransom money but never get their PC files back. So, what you should do is to delete _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) ransomware virus from your machine as early as possible, then you may have chance to save some of your system files and avoid other new files from being encrypted in the future by this ransomware virus.
How To Remove _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the _ReCoVeRy_+umwun (RSA4096) infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.