Are you under the terrible impact of Browsermodifier:win32/pokki? Is your Windows computer is infected with trojan threat and now it is running very slowly than usual? Do you find troubles while performing any activities on your own PC and want to resolve this trouble quickly? If yes, you can go for the post given here for the better information about Browsermodifier:win32/pokki and also you will be able to know how harmful it is and how you can remove this bug from your computer system completely.
Browsermodifier:win32/pokki is one of the most dangerous and lethal trojan threat which is distributed all across the world. It has been launched by cyber criminals with sole intension to gain access over to the affected computer and snatches control from the victim user. Soon when got inserted, Browsermodifier:win32/pokki corrupts Windows Registry Editor and injects numerous suspicious registries within the PC. The nettlesome trojan threat inserts malicious code into the PC boot section and causes interruption while system reboot and end up causing unusual shut down of Windows computer system. Browsermodifier:win32/pokki is known to be highly destructive threat which usually slips into compromised machine packaged with third party software installers, free online programs, spam email attachments, social networking sites, sharing of peer to peer files over the network and so on. The infection is very strong and make every possible effort to stay inside the system and prevents removal.
Being more specific, Browsermodifier:win32/pokki downloads malicious programs from the internet and consume large system resources as well as entire free PC memory space. This blocks installation of any new program into computer and also cause gradual reduction in its speed of performance. Apart from this, the creepy trojan bug exploits system loopholes and opens the backdoor of the infected computer to make penetration of harmful parasites and causes severe corruption. Hence, people who are infected with Browsermodifier:win32/pokki should be very alert and does not make any mistake. You should go for a trusted antivirus software and should terminate this bug at the earliest to prevent system from further damages.
How to Remove Browsermodifier:win32/pokki from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Browsermodifier:win32/pokki from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Browsermodifier:win32/pokki using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Browsermodifier:win32/pokki
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Browsermodifier:win32/pokki.
Step3: How to Uninstall Browsermodifier:win32/pokki from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Browsermodifier:win32/pokki and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Browsermodifier:win32/pokki and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Browsermodifier:win32/pokki and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Browsermodifier:win32/pokki and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Browsermodifier:win32/pokki Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Browsermodifier:win32/pokki to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Browsermodifier:win32/pokki named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Browsermodifier:win32/pokki entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Browsermodifier:win32/pokki, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.