VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] has been detected as one of the risky and dangerous trojan virus that invade with in your computer in several ways. Generally, speaking it invade on to your computer with the aim to infect and cause serious damages to entire parts of your computer. Though it easily infiltrate on to your system through the surfing on to the unknown and harmful websites, download of freeware program, use of the removable drives, peer to peer sharing of your files, through the Spam/junk email attached files and many such more. Moreover, it is also capable to infects and cause harm to all the version of your Windows operating system that basically include win xp, win vista, win 7, win 8, win 10 and so on. It cause lots of trouble on to your computer once it get invade with in the system. As it also crack the browser firewall and deactivate the installed security program from your system. Further, drop infected and corrupted files to it by opening the backdoor gate of the system. Though it is also responsible to change the DNS settings and alter the default settings of your installed web browsers. So for the safety of the system you should soon remove VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] from your infected PC.
VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] trojan virus also consumed huge amount of the system resources and thus occupy massive memory and CPU space. It also slower down the performance of your PC and put the system at a high risk. Also responsible for the corruption of your files, data, documents etc that are stored with in the system and prevent you from to gain access on to it any more. It also monitor all your online activities and record your personal details too. Therefore, it is strongly advised you to remove VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] instantly from your computer.
How to Remove VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj]
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj].
Step3: How to Uninstall VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj] entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of VBS:Agent-BNZ [Trj], or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.