I am detecting .crypted Extension in all my files. When I double clicked to view them then an error message appeared on the screen and said that my personal files has been encrypted. I says that I have to pay the ransom amount in order to open the files. I have found such problems for the first time in my system. Why should I need to pay for my own files? Why the extension of my files has been changed to .crypted Extension? Please tell me what should I do now?
.crypted Extension Ransomware is classified as ransomware which can lure in the system when user download the zipped files from the spam emails. This file can download “Nemucod” trojan in the PC which is capable to encrypt all the data, documents, images, videos, etc. You will detect .crypted Extension in all your files which will become inaccessible. It is capable to create DECRYPT. Txt file on the desktop which says that All your documents and files has been encrypted using the RSA- 1024 algorithms with a unique key. It asks the users to purchase the key by paying 0.60358 Bitcoin which is equivalent to $252.53. In this note, you will find the step-by-step instructions to find the decryptor.
If you are facing such alerts in your PC then you should know that it your system has been infected. .crypted Extension Ransomware is just a scam of the cyber criminals and their main motive is to earn illegal profits by fooling the gullible users. You will be shocked to know that when users proceed for making payment from its links then hackers can secretly gain all the sensitive information such as bank account number, credit card information, login Id, user names, Geo-location and many more. The worst part is that even after making the payment, you will not detect any change in the system performance. Thus, it is highly recommended to remove .crypted Extension Ransomware immediately after detection otherwise you have to pay heavy penalty in future.
How To Remove .crypted Extension Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .crypted Extension Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .crypted Extension Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .crypted Extension Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .crypted Extension Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall .crypted Extension Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .crypted Extension Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete .crypted Extension Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .crypted Extension Ransomware related programs.
Remove .crypted Extension Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .crypted Extension Ransomware related entries.
Remove .crypted Extension Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .crypted Extension Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .crypted Extension Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.