Improvised DMALocker Ransomware Encrypted Files Can Not Be Recovered
DMALocker Ransomware is an enhanced version with all new encryption coding as compare of its previous version MADLocker or DMA locker. Some security researchers have also discussed this Ransomware program as a variant most defamed CryptoLocker Ransomware virus. However it is very clear that the authors of newly released DMALocker Ransomware virus has solved the shoddy issue. Security experts had founded several of times that the previous versions of this ransomware used to crash infected computer system while file encryption or before receiving ransom demand by the victim. The latest version of DMALocker Ransomware version 3.0 has returned with all fixed cryptography limitations so the victims of this ransomware can not able to recover encrypted files as it was easily possible in earlier versions of this ransomware.
What Happens When DMALocker Ransomware Appears On Computer?
Once again the victims on infected computer with DMALocker Ransomware can view a red colored window (Ransom Note) that acknowledge them that “All your personal files are LOCKED”. So the user can not access any of the saved personal file on the hard drive, network drive, attached flash or USB drive on infected computer. In the latest version of this ransomware , users found all type of files formats either belongs to any category like photos, videos, documents, presentations, mail etc. When the user try to open any encrypted file or in case of system does not recognized file type error or directly opening of ransom note created by DMALocker Ransomware on desktop or every folder where the files have been encrypted, the only thing the user get, is ransom note with all instructions to decrypt files.
Ransomware note released by this malicious program guide users that how to pay demanded ransom amount in bitcoins on TOR network, in order to recover encrypted files. By following instructions on ransom note, the user knows well that how much time they have to decrypt their files and prevent their data from permanent loss. The ransom note released by this ransomware always remind users about file encryption, instructions to decrypt file, methods to send bitcoins and also the time left for victims for safe recovery of files. According to the ransom note, the victims know that the files are encrypted with RSA-256 with public keys and only private keys can decrypt files which has been protected on remote server. When the time up, remote server will automatically delete the keys for-good and the user can never find decryption keys.
How To Get Rid Of DMALocker Ransomware
However paying the ransom amount is not a guaranteed solution for DMALocker Ransomware because cyber criminals behind this ransomware may refuse to provide any solution like decryption keys or decryptor tool etc. Computer users are advised to regularly take backup on an external hard drive, keep their system updated, use efficient anti malware program, avoid bad practices and keep their computer vulnerabilities free. These preventive measures help then to avoid ransomware and recover encrypted files easily. On an infected computer with encrypted files users should follow DMALocker Ransomware removal instructions on this page.
How To Remove DMALocker Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End DMALocker Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the DMALocker Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall DMALocker Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all DMALocker Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall DMALocker Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete DMALocker Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete DMALocker Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all DMALocker Ransomware related programs.
Remove DMALocker Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all DMALocker Ransomware related entries.
Remove DMALocker Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the DMALocker Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free DMALocker Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.