Hello Friends!! Recently, I have noticed that the installed web browser homepage has been changed to Gosearchitnow.com. Not knowing at all what it is and how it happened so which has block me to further perform any online tasks within the web browsers. As this has put me into a big trouble, what to do now and how to overcome from this problem. Help me please in manner to completely remove Gosearchitnow.com from my infected web browser. Please help me. Thanks a lots!!
Description About Gosearchitnow.com :-
Gosearchitnow.com is classified as a risky and one of the most dangerous redirect virus which take control on to all your installed web browsers. Mainly it belong to the family of the browser hijacker whose sole purpose is to infect and hijacks all your web browsers. Further, Gosearchitnow.com is also refer to as the potentially unwanted program (PUP). Once the browser get infected with Gosearchitnow.com it stop you to further surf on to web and thus block you from surfing on to your favorite websites and bookmark sites. Moreover, it is also supported by the third party software that is used mainly to promote and advertise their products in order to make money from it. Displays tons of ads and pop-up on to the system screen. It also install unknown and additional toolbar, plugin, add-on, extension etc on to the installed web browser without having the prior concern of yours. Apart from all these it also cause the redirection problems of your essential web search which redirect your search either to its domain site or other suspicious websites. To surf on to the web normally it is strongly advised you to remove Gosearchitnow.com as soon as possible from your infected web browsers.
Moreover, in addition to Gosearchitnow.com is also capable to trace all your web surfing details that are surf by you as well as your personal details that are kept within the system. All these information are sent to the remote server to perform elicit tasks through it. It also increase the web traffic and thus pay extra loads on to it. On the other end weaken the performance of your PC and consumed huge amount of the system resources too. Though it also crack the browser firewall security program and disable the installed anti-virus program from your infected system. It also prevent you to gain access on to your data, files, folders etc as it has been corrupted or get lost due to its ill effects. Further, it also keep on giving alert notification on to the system screen to update the outdated software like Java, Media Player, Video Player, Flash Player and such more. Therefore, for the safety of the system as well as web browser it is very necessary to remove Gosearchitnow.com from the infected PC without wasting much of your time. Its removal can be done easily by using the Windows Scanner program. So without any hesitation any delay remove Gosearchitnow.com from the system by using the Windows Scanner program.
Manual Steps to Remove Gosearchitnow.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Gosearchitnow.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Gosearchitnow.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Gosearchitnow.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Gosearchitnow.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Gosearchitnow.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Gosearchitnow.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Gosearchitnow.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Gosearchitnow.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Gosearchitnow.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Gosearchitnow.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.