For few days I find that my PC's screen is locked and it often shuts down randomly. When I try to access any files I am encountered with a note hinting the files have been locked due to security reasons by FBI Reloadit Pack Virus. Why am I always asked to pay the ransom for having encrypted files restored?
FBI Reloadit Pack Virus is really a nasty ransomware that encrypts all the files and locks the desktop preventing its further usage. Once infected, it will be a real nuisance for the users as it displays fake alerts claiming that the system has been used for carrying out unauthorized activities such as infringing laws by distributing copyright content, porn videos and visiting malicious websites. Thus the laws have been infringed and you are liable for penalty to be paid as ransom to FBI Reloadit Pack.
Believe it, these are all scare tactics to pressurize users for scamming them and make them pay the ransom of $300 using Reloadit Pack payment system. What more users are strictly given a time frame for making the payment. Failing which will invite severe criminal proceedings as per law of Federal Bureau. But it is advised not to be an easy victim of cyber scam and end up paying the ransom to hackers. Users are recommended not to pay the ransom under any circumstances and instead get rid of FBI Reloadit Pack Virus to make their PC safe.
How To Remove FBI Reloadit Pack Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End FBI Reloadit Pack Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the FBI Reloadit Pack Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall FBI Reloadit Pack Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all FBI Reloadit Pack Virus related items from list.
Uninstall FBI Reloadit Pack Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete FBI Reloadit Pack Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete FBI Reloadit Pack Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all FBI Reloadit Pack Virus related programs.
Remove FBI Reloadit Pack Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all FBI Reloadit Pack Virus related entries.
Remove FBI Reloadit Pack Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the FBI Reloadit Pack Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free FBI Reloadit Pack Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.