Is your windows PC get affected by JS/Agentltr? Are you searching for its detail and removal method? Read the post and answer of your all queries. The post contain complete details with easy step by step removal method? Go with it very carefully.
JS/Agentltr is really a hazardous threat for windows PC. It can cause number of issues with PC that annoy targeted user seriously. Its associated issues have found all over the globe and in known version of Windows OS like Windows 10, 8, 7, and so on. This threat is known to put affect on entire PC and the researchers have put it under trojan category. The setting where it mainly create problem include registry, file system, anti-spyware utility, firewall and other. It also put affect on those utility which involve in system security. To perform unlawful activity smoothly this one put affect over common application too such as browser, media player etc. After altering required setting JS/Agentltr begins defined awful activity. The security shield get vulnerable in its presence which leads to insertion of other similar threat in PC.
Author of such threat can access PC remotely as JS/Agentltr provide the connection and authentication for dropping unwanted program in PC. This one also track those information which involve in money transaction and send to C&C server to steal money. In its presence the other running application may respond slowly and weirdly as there resources get exploited. Therefore, to get rid of all these issues completely from Windows PC you are suggested to remove JS/Agentltr immediately using legit anti-spyware utility. For your good PC health you we recommend to go with Windows Scanner as it is highly sophisticated and loaded with latest technologies.
How to Remove JS/Agentltr from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall JS/Agentltr from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to JS/Agentltr using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find JS/Agentltr
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate JS/Agentltr.
Step3: How to Uninstall JS/Agentltr from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to JS/Agentltr and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to JS/Agentltr and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose JS/Agentltr and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select JS/Agentltr and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete JS/Agentltr Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type JS/Agentltr to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all JS/Agentltr named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only JS/Agentltr entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of JS/Agentltr, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.