Are you receiving several pop-ups or ads of GImage Downloader on your computer screen? Are you unable to use your internet properly? Well, it is sad but your PC is under attack of adware program created by professional cyber criminals to conduct various unhealthy activities on your PC. So before it does anything serious to PC, you should remove it quickly as possible. Removal instructions are given below. Read it to know.
GImage Downloader is a vicious computer program of adware group that tricks you into downloading it on your system. The name itself is enough to convince user that the program is useful and will help you download images easily and quickly. It then tricks you into downloading its file easily. You need to very careful because it can conduct some serious online scam. The basic purpose of an adware program is to quick money online just by monetizing users online activities and redirect user to sponsored web pages. This redirection is mainly done to generate revenue. Actually, once you click on the ads or links shown on your computer screen, this single click generate money to hackers. Once it manages to get inside your system, it will start displaying various sponsored and tempting ads on browsing screen.
As a result, entire screen is soon flooded with lots of ads making it cumbersome for you to surf the internet. Adware monitors and collects search terms such that all the ads GImage Downloader generates will be related to your interest. This pesky program may lure you in many ways to get clicked on the ads shown. But you must remember not to click on any of the ads or links shown without investigating about it. These ads are so notorious that once it appears on screen do not go very easily. Even clicking close button fails to make them appear next time on screen.
It is such a risky malware that it can be prove as highly risky for your PC as well data stored on it. On getting activated on targeted PC, it starts to perform several malignant activities on the system. GImage Downloader can inject various harmful codes in registry editor. Presence of adware program makes your PC way too slow and dull in performance. So before it corrupts any important file or document, it is better to get rid of GImage Downloader virus quickly.
Step:1 Remove GImage Downloader or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for GImage Downloader or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall GImage Downloader or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove GImage Downloader
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of GImage Downloader from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall GImage Downloader
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by GImage Downloader will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of GImage Downloader
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from GImage Downloader in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against GImage Downloader
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting GImage Downloader while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and GImage Downloader Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from GImage Downloader
How to Block GImage Downloader Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still GImage Downloader exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about GImage Downloader Removal