Infected by [email protected] virus? Unable to open your files or data on your PC? Is dubious threat demanding you to pay money to decrypt files? Unable to delete this virus from PC? Looking for an easy way to delete the virus? Then you need to go through this post to find out techniques to delete the malware.
[email protected] virus is a greedy computer virus which is programmed with the evil intention to extort money from innocent PC users by cyber criminals. In order to gain huge profit quickly, ransomware locks the user files present on the targeted PC. The cunning malware then applies a strong encryption algorithm which locks the files with complete strong encryption code such that even expert computer user will not be able to decode the files. No body can open the locked files without a decryption tool. Then ransomware places a note on the desktop which states all the necessary details related to ransom. It requires victims to follow the steps given in order to pay money for the decryption key. But victims are advised not to forsake such things and trust them in anyway. This is because hackers do not guarantee safe return of your files even after money being credited into their accounts.
Ransomware on getting money celebrates its victory and give a fake key to victims and problems remain unsolved but you suffer from money loss problem. [email protected] virus not just locks the files but also causes serious issues in the system. It will permit hackers to easily invade the PC and steal away all the important information and data from the PC. This collected data can be used by hackers to sell it to third party or make use of it for illegal purpose. This is very dangerous and stubborn malware such that it does not go so easily.
[email protected] virus is really very nasty malware because it corrupts important system files and damages integral parts of the computer system. All the system resources are fully utilized by malware which makes your PC way too slow and thus resulting in abnormal functioning of compromised PC. Also, installed anti-virus program is blocked by ransomware so as to ensure long survival and to conduct notorious activities. The only thing you can do to protect your computer and make it safe again is uninstallation of [email protected] virus immediately.
Remove [email protected] virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.