Koothrappali Description : More Info on Koothrappali
Koothrappali is identified as a vicious Ransomware virus which is created by the cyber criminals in order to scam money from the innocent PC users. It is such an aggressive ransomware virus that has the ability to screw up your computer settings to lock up your system and block the PC users from restoring the Windows back. When you open your machine, Koothrappali will display a pop up messages, claiming that the system user had been detected to execute an illegal online conducts. And based on the law, the PC will be restricted for a certain period of time unless the required amount of money has been sent to the specific account.
In addition, the main reasons for the system that infects with Koothrappali can be attributed to many factors. To click the harmful links, open junk email attachments and visiting porn websites can all activate this virus. Moreover, the trojan horse virus related to ransomware are the most common ways used by Koothrappali to gets inside on users machine successfully. Usually, it attempts to scam money from the banking account of the users by displaying a scary pop up and lock the computer. Under no circumstances users pay money to the developer of Koothrappali virus, but you won't get any help from the malware creator and may even expose your confidential information and sensitive data to the cyber crooks. Thus, in order to prevent PC from badly destruction, Koothrappali should be eliminate as early as possible.
Hazardous Symptoms of Koothrappali
- Locks your computer and demand ransom money.
- Encrypt your PC files with weird file extensions.
- Blocks your firewall and disable the antivirus.
- Koothrappali will make your system out of function.
- Steal your vital info and hack your bank account.
How To Remove Koothrappali From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Koothrappali Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Koothrappali related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Koothrappali From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Koothrappali related items from list.
Uninstall Koothrappali From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Koothrappali related items from the programs list.
Delete Koothrappali From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Koothrappali related programs.
Remove Koothrappali Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Koothrappali related entries.
Remove Koothrappali Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Koothrappali virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Koothrappali Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.