Are you searching about BadBlock Ransomware? Is you windows PC gets affected with this ransomware? Is your all stored files gets an extra extension? Is your desktop wallpaper get changed with ransom demanding message? Do you notice ransom note on your desktop? None of your security program help you to resolve this problem? Do you find helpless to remove this threat? Be calm!! Now you are at right place, just go with the the following lines very carefully and follow the given removal method very carefully. Don't hesitate any more as all the informations provided to you are from authentic source and expert recommended. Go now and remove BadBlock Ransomware completely.
BadBlock Ransomware is found as an high risk threat which encrypt file like .tga, .thm, .tif, .tiff, .yuv, .ai, . Pct, .xlx, .accdb, .db, .dbf, .dwg, .dxf gis files, .gpx, psd, .zip, .asf, .avi, .m4v, .mp4, .rm, .mid, .mp3, .wav, . Eml audio files, . Gif, .flv, .vob, jpg, .dll, .dmp, .drv, .icns, .ico, .lnk, sys, rar, .pkg etc. Once the files has been encoded, no extension is added. Moreover, the infected files become unable to open saying that strong file encrypting method is used. Then after encryption changes the wallpaper to mislead infected user. To revert the encrypted files you need to delete BadBlock Ransomware with reliable anti malware tool like Windows scanner.
Remove BadBlock Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove BadBlock Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove BadBlock Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To BadBlock Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find BadBlock Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove BadBlock Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove BadBlock Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the BadBlock Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the BadBlock Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.