How can I delete Live PC Help from PC? It has control my all browser. I am seeing constantly many pop-ups and ads on the browser that persuade me to purchase its deals along with its pop-ups alert me from virus has been invaded into my PC and I have to click its pop-ups link if I want to protect my PC from virus. I have no idea how to uninstall it. Can anyone help me to remove Live PC Help? Thanks in advance!
Live PC Help More Details
Live PC Help is considered as nasty adware program that is able to download malicious toolbars on the infected browser. Actually it affects the all browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. It generally displays many unwanted pop-ups and ads as well fake alert message from virus to generate profit. It is not only harm your browser but also it can invite anther infection to harm your PC dangerously.
Mostly, Live PC Help invites into your computer, via spam emails, bundled with freeware such videos, audios, games etc, after clicked some porn links, visit some website etc. as soon as Live PC Help gets invade into your computer, there are many issue raised before you as you will found that your homepage has been changed with another ads supported web page. And you will be maliciously leaded with spam advertisement. It will prevent you to work online your browser constantly displaying many advertisement and sometimes keep you redirected to malicious website automatically by its pop-ups. Moreover, it may collect your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to get profit. You are highly recommended to eliminate Live PC Help instantly from PC.
Learn To Remove Live PC Help Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Live PC Help Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Live PC Help Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Live PC Help related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Live PC Help On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Live PC Help from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.