Hey! Recently my computer has been infected with RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) and I have found my all important files replaced to another extension that seem to be done by this intrusive program. Now I am unable to access into my all files. How can I recover my all files? I want to delete it. Can someone help me to remove RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) completely? Thank you.
RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) Description
RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) is confirmed to be highly dangerous ransomware which attack itself on the PC. Usually, it encrypts you files and demand ransom money for decrypting all that encrypted files. Generally you may receive RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) on the PC along with freeware program from questionable sources, after clicking some unreliable sites and through spam emails attachment.
Once, RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) invaded into your computer, surely it will encrypt your all files where you can't access on them until it will not allowed. After locking your files, it will state you that unfortunately your all files has been encrypted and need to select its option where you can get decryption key for decrypting all files again but you should ignore all its instruction because it hasn't guarantee to unlock your files even it may bring other issue of economic loss as well as other attack of more infection on the PC. So looking such issue of this virus, you are recommended to delete RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) completely as soon possible.
Remove RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) From Your PC
Step 1: Remove RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption)
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the RECOVER + + + (RSA4096 Encryption) infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.