Recently, my Windows machine is attacked by Rootkit.Necurs.lb virus. Whenever I try to eliminate this trojan virus via updated antivirus or other security tools then I suddenly got lots of irrelevant warning alerts. It is a really perilous threat that mess up my several important files and usually triggers fake error notifications. I am really very irritated with Rootkit.Necurs.lb. I cannot run my installed software and complete any activity on the PC freely. Guys, if you have any quick or easy idea on Rootkit.Necurs.lb removal, please help me.
Rootkit.Necurs.lb is a newly recognized program that belongs to the highly bothersome trojan virus. Most of the cases, it utilizes security exploits to delivers lots of risky threats to your system without any approval. This threat is capable to corrupt your several versions of system browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and some others. Once Rootkit.Necurs.lb entered, you will realize that there is something different on the system background. When it gets infiltrated, it will activate itself automatically when you restart or log on your machine every time. Apart from this, whenever you start your any browser to visit certain web pages, you may encounter bunch of deceptive pop-ups and suspicious warning messages. These fake warning alerts keeps coming out every time while you open the browser.
The most bad or worst function of this trojan is that, it will disturb user to download certain free programs or files from the internet. In these consequences, Rootkit.Necurs.lb sneaks into your computer via several means such as downloads shareware stuffs, unusable removal drives, peer to peer file sharing websites, opening spam mails with attachments, infected pop-ups and some others. This trojan virus is extremely frustrating that uses rootkit techniques to cut off the working of antivirus, firewall detections and some legit programs. Rootkit.Necurs.lb has been created by cyber culprits whose main intension is to steals user's all confidential information. In such cases, your sensitive data may be in a dangerous condition. Moreover, it drops lots of cunning files to take up system huge portion of CPU resources, so that system starts performs very slowly. So, you should eliminate Rootkit.Necurs.lb to keep your privacy in safe way and prevent your PC from further damages.
How to Remove Rootkit.Necurs.lb from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Rootkit.Necurs.lb from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Rootkit.Necurs.lb using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Rootkit.Necurs.lb
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Rootkit.Necurs.lb.
Step3: How to Uninstall Rootkit.Necurs.lb from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Rootkit.Necurs.lb and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Rootkit.Necurs.lb and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Rootkit.Necurs.lb and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Rootkit.Necurs.lb and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Rootkit.Necurs.lb Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Rootkit.Necurs.lb to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Rootkit.Necurs.lb named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Rootkit.Necurs.lb entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Rootkit.Necurs.lb, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.