What is Trojan.PCommRAT?
Trojan.PCommRAT is regarded as the one of the most dangerous System threat that belongs to the Trojan family. It has capability to cause lots of serious damages into the targeted PC. This threat is highly compatible to run on all version of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and so on. According to the Microsoft Security Essentials, it contains CryptoLocker technology. So it can locks your all important System files and folders that present in the System hard-disk. After encrypting files, it will ask you to pay the ransom money in order to get back the all locked files. but you should not believed on such a fake ransom note because it is just a scam that used by cyber hackers to gain profit from you. It always try to know the weakest part of your PC so that it can ruin your PC badly. It is able to copy, move and delete your all precious documents and System files. This threat allows third-party to hijack your browser and redirect webpages to commercial sites. Thus it is suggested by expert that your should delete Trojan.PCommRAT quickly to safe PC from further harms.
Technical Details of Trojan.PCommRAT
File System Details
List of file that created by Trojan.PCommRAT :
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|
How Trojan.PCommRAT Intrudes Into Your PC?
Similar to other Trojan infection, Trojan.PCommRAT usually enters into your System secretly without asking for your approval. It usage several intrusion method but some of them are as follows:
- Notorious websites that specially designed to inject Trojans
- Spam-email attachments
- Peer-to-peer file sharing software
- Playing Online games
- Use of any infected peripheral device
- Free download packages
Harmful Activities of Trojan.PCommRAT
- Automatically download several other malicious programs and applications to slows down System speed.
- Generates several malicious and notorious operations to mess up your PC badly.
- Trojan.PCommRAT can modify your System as well as default browser settings.
- Creates a loopholes on your System and allow hackers to access your PC.
- Gather your all crucial data and share them with remote attacker.
Manual Trojan.PCommRAT Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan.PCommRAT
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan.PCommRAT, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan.PCommRAT Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan.PCommRAT infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan.PCommRAT infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan.PCommRAT, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan.PCommRAT
How to View Trojan.PCommRAT Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan.PCommRAT related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan.PCommRAT Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan.PCommRAT, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan.PCommRAT Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan.PCommRAT.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan.PCommRAT related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan.PCommRAT related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan.PCommRAT associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan.PCommRAT, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.