Hello! Recently I have got a strange program called Tide Search on my Internet Browser. It keeps showing tons of ads and pop-ups on the browser and prevent me to visit any sites. It claims to provide best online deals than other sites and convince me to purchase its unwanted deals which is advertised on the PC. Even I am not interested at all of advertising deals so I have avoided this and also try to take it off manually but was failed. Now, I am not getting any clue by which I can fix it permanently? Anyone help me to uninstall Tide Search completely? Thank you.
Description about Tide Search
Tide Search is an unwanted adware program which enters automatically on the PC and make chaos on your browser including Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE and other. It will cause lots of problems on the PC when it intruded successfully on the PC. In-facts, main motive of this program is to promote many online deals of third party and generate lots of money. Generally, it displays various unwanted advertisement and pop-up on the screen while you surf on the shopping sites. It will persuade you to purchase many unwanted online deals by claiming to provide more discount than other sites where you can save your lots of money for future nevertheless all claims are bogus to earn pay-per-click money from you.
Mostly, Tide Search enters on the PC, through spam emails attachment, freeware program and other lurking with porn links. Once Tide Search invaded on the PC. Initially, it will affect your browser and keep all flooding with nasty ads to exploit your browsing session. It will keep your PC totally in sever situation as it will hijack your browser and modify these all with its own setting. It can insert many rogue application on the computer as to consume its resources highly to degrade it to very poor performance. It is also capable of spreading many other nasty threat on PC to harm it. It may raise issue as lose money important data and money as well. So, looking such sever performance of this program you should take decision to eliminate Tide Search completely as soon as possible.
Step:1 Remove Tide Search or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Tide Search or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Tide Search or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Tide Search
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Tide Search from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Tide Search
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Tide Search will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Tide Search
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Tide Search in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Tide Search
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Tide Search while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Tide Search Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Tide Search
How to Block Tide Search Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Tide Search exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Tide Search Removal