How can I remove [email protected]? It has redirected my browser to malicious website and fetching a lot of problem for me. It has locked my all important saved files and convince me to pay ransom. I am also facing problem of computer slowed down. I have no idea how to uninstall it. Can you suggest me how to delete [email protected]? Please help!
[email protected] Description
[email protected] is regarded as harmful and malicious ransomware which is able to invades into your computer silently via spam emails and freeware program such as audios, videos and games etc. it dangerously affect your computer for earing money. Generally, it is known to lock the all type of files to earn money from users all over world.
If somehow, [email protected] invades into your computer, it lock your computer screen as well as lock your all type of files and warn you that you have violet some rules so you have to need pay ransom for unlocking such files as well as your computer screen but it has no guarrantly that your files will unlocked as far as it can drop some other malware on the PC for damaging your computer. It is able to steal your confidential information such password, login ID and commercial information etc to earn money. So, if you have found this ransomware on your PC then you immediately take decision to eliminate [email protected] instantly.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.